Titanic definitive collectors eddition DVD

moviefan

Any one getting this four disk Deinitive collectors eddition which will be out on the 7th nov 2005 .

Nothing on earth can rival the epic spectacle and breathtaking grandeur of Titanic. Winner of eleven Academy Awards, including Best Picture, this sweeping love story sailed into the hearts of moviegoers around the globe, ultimately emerging as the most popular motion picture of all time. International superstar Leonardo DiCaprio and Oscar Nominee Kate Winslet light up the screen as Jack and Rose, the young lovers who find each other on the maiden voyage of the 'unsinkable' RMS Titanic. But when the doomed luxury liner collides with an iceberg in the frigid North Atlantic, their passionate love affair becomes a thrilling race for survival! From acclaimed filmmaker and multiple Oscar winner James Cameron comes a tale of forbidden love and courage in the face of disaster that triumphs as a true cinematic masterpiece

Its a must have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7894&n=1&k=Titanic&burl=r%3D0%26g%3Dinfo%26s%3D1%26k%3DTitanic

moviefan said:
Any one getting this four disk Deinitive collectors eddition which will be out on the 7th nov 2005 .

Nothing on earth can rival the epic spectacle and breathtaking grandeur of Titanic.

Rubbish. Watching the sun set behind a gold lit Taj Mahal rivals it. The smell of my wife's hair against my face after she has been away for a while rivals it.
Lying flat on my back and looking up at the Sistina Capella frankly beats it into the ground.

In terms of takings at the Box Office, Spiderman 2 rivals it ..... and if I hear that damn song one more time in my life, it'll be too soon!

This Sounds ****... But I Really Want That Collectors Edition. I've Seen Soo Many Films, And Studying Soo Many Films, That You Would Think That 'titanic' Would Be The Last Thing I Would Want To See In What Will Probably Be A 4 Hour Length Version. But As A Landmark In Film Making (blockbusters That Is) I Think It's Worth It :)

I was forced to watch this one twice, as I was in college at the time and had pesky college-girl classmates that I was attempting to be humane to. I laughed through it the first time and slept through it the second time. I lied the bits when the ship was sinking and people were running up and down trying not to drown, though.

I liked the News Radio episode that lampooned the movie far more than the original. Now that was a classic!

Ultimate Superduper Turkeypuncher Megacollector's Edition of Titanic...

they put you on a boat and sink it while you're watching the movie :D

How this film won so many Oscars I'll never understand. A most atrocious waste of time and money. No, I won't be buying this or any other version.

andy_ice said:
ide rather have my eyes scooped out with a blunt spoon then sit through a minute of that film

I concur.

Best Titanic movie I saw was "A Night to Remember". Far superior to Cack Winslet and Pe-you Di Caprio :)

ravenus said:
Ultimate Superduper Turkeypuncher Megacollector's Edition of Titanic...

they put you on a boat and sink it while you're watching the movie :D
only if you're really lucky and buy the super collectors edition CD featuring nine different re-mixes of the award wining song:eek:
no that's to horrible to contemplate.
i've never seen it, nor do i intend to. four hours of people drowning? and i know how it ends! the boat sinks (sorry, maybe i should add a spoiler warning?:rolleyes: )
i just don't somehow see this on my shelves.