The speed of light is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

buybuyamericanPi

Science fiction fantasy
Below is a copy of an ad I was going to place in a major newspaper. I have been working on getting a newspaper to sponser a full page ad, in return for exclusive rights to the follow up stories. Then I came accross this site, and thought someone or someones, may be in a position to push it to an editor, and make a quick few million in the process for little effort.

COPYRIGHT FOR SALE, BOOK/MOVIE RIGHTS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, BIDDING DETAILS BELOW

BOOK WILL DETAIL THE FOLOWING:

For 20 years we have been told that we need to wear sunscreen, now we are told that in fact it doesn’t protect us as thought, because it doesn’t prevent the UV rays that do the real damage. 20 years is a long time and a lot of research for something to go unnoticed. Does this mean the original people that came up with sunscreen were stupid, or does it just go to show that not everything is as simple and easy to see as we would all like to believe, so if we rest on our laurels and cant learn to doubt ourselves then things like sunscreen may never have been uncovered. Is science all it is cracked up to be, or is it full of mistakes that as yet have not been uncovered? We have seen 5 year olds playing the piano without instruction, and 12 year olds going to university and out performing people twice their age, so never assume you have seen it all or that a degree puts you beyond everyone else. Thought we had wiped out flies, but they’re back If you think you know it all, and think you cant be wrong, and you think your space shuttle cant blow up and your new wonder drug wont end up with your kids having no arms, and you think it cant be wrong because so many people for so long surely couldn’t have missed something so simple, then apply some sunscreen and see if it makes a mistake a little less painful.

Diamonds and opals are fossilized teeth, rubies are fossilized blood

Contrary to scientific belief, meteors do not detonate; they are not made of fissionable material, TNT, or any other kind of explosive material, so their impact has been greatly exaggerated. Damage is created by sonic boom, traveling at 50 to 100 times the speed of the supersonic aircraft responsible for creating damage, and from hitting the atmosphere at a speed that is like hitting solid steel, creating enormous friction. The dinosaurs would hardly have blinked.

Dinosaurs were not wiped out all at once, the so called periods of extinction every 26 million years, are caused by fossil evidence sinking into soft soil such as mud around river beds, creating a layering effect, there were never any mass extinction.

The crystal skulls that showed no abrasive marks under an electron microscope, even though apparently made of quartz, are simply fossilized real skulls of humans and apes, not left by aliens as some people have suggested. Similar to what happens to sand when it is made into glass, compressed to the solid, stone like substance we all know a fossilized wood, then melted like sand, encased in its own mould.

Flys do not see multiple images. The facets are like individual pupils, because the fly can’t rotate its eyes like we can, it changes which pupil it will focus through.

The pyramids were carved out of free standing stones. Large blocks were first cut from the stone, which create the markings, which fool people into believing they are actually blocks, which creates the basic pyramid shape. The large blocks are then cut into smaller blocks and returned, whatever is missing taken from quarries. Same with an obelisk. The sphinx as we already know is a carving, yet still has the markings, while on the inside of the pyramids, there are parts where these markings do not exist.

Chinese don’t drink milk, Chinese have one the lowest incidences of cancer. The suspect factor in milk that scientists ignore because it is destroyed by stomach acid, is absorbed through the mouth to promote weaning. Milk from cows that have been milked continually past the time for weaning, represent a calf that won’t let go, so the milk is altered to remove the “calf”, that would pose a threat to the herd. Milk from sources that have not been pushed to this extreme, have been shown to have the opposite effect and actually destroy cancer cells, such as mother’s milk.

Light does not propagate away from the source, at 300 kps, if it did, the kinetic energy would equate to millions of atomic bombs, yet you can’t feel it, and it would be impossible to see. Dark matter is attracted to the magnetic field created by passing electricity through a wire, creating a chain reaction that appears instantaneous. This is what creates the misunderstanding that the speed of light is constant, as light is an attractive element, therefore creating a concertina effect; the wire is not pushing energy it is attracting it.

Light is not comprised of different colors that are split when passed through a prism. The colors are created by the altered speed and magnetic fields, created by pulling the light through different thicknesses at the same time. Color doesn’t exist, it is a creation of the mind to enable us to differentiate different types of matter.

The sun appears to grow larger because it attracts light energy, the same as light creates a glow around a light element, because the wire is attracting dark matter. Eventually it will lose energy, when this occurs (in a little over a thousand years) the light released will create a super nova which is incorrectly thought to be an exploding star. What is left is a dead star, that is incorrectly thought of as a black hole, so there are no astral bodies containing extreme gravitational ability. The reason why a dead star cannot be seen is because our eyes read the atomic signature of matter, the same as a computer reads the magnetic variables of a hard drive. The dead star loses energy, then falls outside frequency our eyes are able to read. Once they lose energy, they fall out of orbit and end up at the centre of a galaxy.

Light from a particle accelerator is not accelerated; in fact it is more like a crude matter transporter. Expanding this concept is what will enable space travel at many times the “speed of light” as matter is sent along a path of dark matter, similar to matter transportation, therefore eliminating gravity, enabling high speed right angle maneuvers. This is based on the correct properties of light, whereby the actual particle is replicated along a chain of dark matter, not propelled.

The big bang never happened. Matter is created from 3 basic forms of light that have always existed and always will. Life originated from this basic energy to form the basic DNA before matter actually existed. Just as our DNA will grow to form a being many millions of times its own size, the basic life form composed from light, continued to grow to where its DNA created the universe as a means to evolve to the next level of existence. As this life form is an intelligence that directs us in a similar fashion to ants, it is able to know what will occur in every detail until the end of time without ever having to go through the physical process. This intelligence is what people incorrectly refer to as the holly spirit, but is the animal indistinct, that calculates the needs of every thing in the universe and directs us by injecting ideas into our minds. Without it there would be chaos as 10,000 people decided on one night to ring the same Chinese take away.

Anti Christ does not mean Satan, it means the physical manifestation of God. Anti means opposed not opposite of, as in anti hero, antipasto, anti room, having a similar meaning to ante, which is before in space in time. It means God being born as themselves from the beginning of time, rather than simply inhabiting a body of anyone i.e not of a chosen body as Christ means chosen one. 3 people in one therefore means that Anti Christ will be two people, with the animal instinct being the third part of the trinity

The original prophecy of the Anti Christ was that a person claiming to be Christ would enslave the world, the Anti Christ would then free the world at the end of the world, which is about 13 hundred years away, but considering the age of the earth? Therefore they were expecting Christ to be evil, which is why they put all those babies to death. Jesus only claimed to be “a” son of god to point out that he wasn’t working for Satan, and to disassociate himself from the prophecy of evil, he didn’t claim to be Gods son.

The miracles of Jesus were caused through a process called mezmorization; it is similar to hypnosis but self induced through hysteria, like seeing a mirage in the desert. It is what makes people become so fanatical in cults, as it causes people to have very realistic visions, so they can see aliens, angels, think they can fly, walk on water, or walk through walls, and because it is so real they become hooked and believe whatever they are told. Baptism resulted when people thought they were walking on water but to those that were watching, it was simply people wading in water.

At Waco, people were in a trance visualizing aliens, as those that were not hallucinating saw what was happening the tried to wake the others up, most likelu hysterical children. Just as in a dream, the subconscious will try to wake you by creating a different scene, to coax you back into reality. In this case the “aliens” would become aggressive as the others and children tried frantically to wake them, so still hallucinating they opened fire on the police believing them to be aliens. Any hypnotist can reproduce the same visualizations.

Animals have little knowledge of having sex, they are put into a trance like state and like a dream remember little of what happened. This is instigated through pheromones. Humans originally mated like this but learned to mate as they do now which has led to the human race becoming smaller and weaker. Some humans still become involved in this type of mating ritual; what is referred to as true love.

The human mating process causes people to dream about their partner, and create a type of mating ritual that causes a couple to split up and eventually for a loud non stop ringing to occur in each of their ears. It creates a scenario whereby some people have conscious nightmares, such as being run over and killed, as a means to let the person know, they are not supposed to leave the relationship. This of course can make some people very obsessive.

The universe we live in continues to repeat itself over and over again, so that after we die we will relive this life pretty much the same. Many people that were involved in a pheromone relationship and couldn’t figure out the correct solution, as they are growing up, will have dreams of their partner and of a previous life. This will allow them to not only remember their previous life, but also allow them to lead a different life, so many end up as singers, musicians and actors, that of course have a head start. Would you tell someone this or would you think that people will think you crazy? If you cant believe this then why would anyone else, so why would you bother telling anyone else, or risk the CIA trying to pick your brain? "Wellcome to the hotel California, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave"

People that dream about their partners and remember a previous life, believe they are in heaven. They think that they are seperated as a test, to contiue with their "life" which is their memory. Like renewing their vowes to their partner but if the partner no longer wants them, then they will lose their memory. They find out however that it is because they got it wrong. They think that singers are writing songs about this but people that have been here much longer know the truth, so when everyone finds out the truth, the lyrics others have been writing take on a whole new meaning, as I am not always here as I am now to work out the correct solution. So on that fateful day they find out what everyone else is saying, and not the stories they concoct for the press............

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music used to
make me smile
And I knew that if I had my chance
I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

Did you write the book of love
And do you have faith in God above
If the Bible tells you so
Now do you believe in Rock 'n' roll
And can music save your mortal soul
And can you teach me how to dance real slow

Well, I know that you're in love with him
'Cos I saw you dancin' in the gym
You both kicked off your shoes
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues

I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pick-up truck
But I knew that I was out of luck
The day the music died
I started singing

Bye, bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee
But the levee was dry
And good old boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singing this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away
I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn't play

Well now, in the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
Tho church bells all were broken
And the three men I admire the most
The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died

These are just some of the topics that will be explored and shown to be true; IBM probably still feels the pain from the deal that they gave to Bill Gates, there is no lonelier or frustrating place than living in the land of “if only”

Last edited:
Pt 2

Stunt Show
by Something For Kate

you hold me in mid air and you keep me a measure from impact
you stop and ask me if the ringing in your ears might be the sound of thought
you're like a long slow accident, time stood still while motion emptied you out
and we watched you like a slide show 1,2,3,4 and there you go

we all stop and stare from start to finish
yeah we're measuring again
you keep trying to show us how you can carry fifty times your own weight
you've got a whole new story but you're bound to your invention like a ball and chain
and i watched you like a stunt show, hold my breath and here we go

how will you get yourself out of this one
you stand by watching and this is how your life is turning out

Say Something
by Something For Kate

tonight is like space invaders
there is nothing at work
the faces have become like traffic
multi-purpose conversation
i stand like a lighthouse
i have become a lighthouse
but if we met we would exhaust this place
and if you spoke then this world would short-circuit

say something
make it a direct hit
say something
make me never forget

i don't want to stand and compute
i want days and weeks to burst out of you
i am listening for dear life
i want you to talk like it's a breakthrough

buybuyamericanPi said:
Then I came accross this site, and thought someone or someones, may be in a position to push it to an editor, and make a quick few million in the process for little effort.
I wouldn't personally get your hopes up - publishing is apparently a difficult market to break into. As to getting a newspaper to sponsor your ideas - if I were you I'd research them as at the moment they seem naive, to be sure.

The problem is that humans are too used to letting everyone else do the thinking, that they dont bother anymore, if it has lots of technical jargon then even though they dont have a clue what is said, it looks impressive. I refuse to sink to that level. Someone wants to make 5 million or so in the next few months then leave a message, think outside the square.
The difference between winners and losers, is that winners see where something will lead, and in the process see what needs to make it a reality. Losers want someone to hold their hand by giving them a sure, no fail proven can't possibly lose opportunity. Reality is what you make it

I haven't read something this funny since Douglas Adams....
the most subtle leg pulling humor. Keep it up....you've got me in stitches.
I want more!!!

Gnome said:
I haven't read something this funny since Douglas Adams....
the most subtle leg pulling humor. Keep it up....you've got me in stitches.
I want more!!!
anyone here not an idiot or suffering from the tall poppy syndrome?

Status
Not open for further replies.