Newest Bond

I've seen daniel criag in Layer Cake and he was fantastic.

If james bond is goiing more the way of the 'Bourne' series, then this guy will be perfect.
From what i've heard, there trying to become closer to the origanal fleming novels in an attempt to restore crediblity to the series.
In actual fact, it seems there pretty much starting again. I have no problem with this, in fact I wellcome the darker, edgier direction there taking, but i'm predicting theres going to be a strong alienation between the new series of films and the current fan base.

I think I'll pass judgement once the film has been released. It's a brave direction to take regardless, and I hope it comes off. The last couple of Brosnan Bonds were starting to become formulaic in the extreme - good luck to the production team for attempting to mix it up a little.

Agree that a bit of a revamp is certainly needed in the next Bond movie. He does look right for the part of a grittier Bond, but only time shall tell;)

hmmm didnt realise who he was before when i first heard about this, he is good in layer cake but blonde urg, please dye his hair, also agree they have to move way from the way that the last couple of bond films have gone.

at the end of the day movie makers have been struggling with bodn since the cold war ended as it gave them hundredds of reasons for bond beeing about, i think they should go for the organised crime thing e.g early sean conery and blofield, though not a bald guy with a cat as this has been parodied a tad hehe.