Gemmell Book Signings in the US?

$pikes

Please help. Where can we find info of when, where and IF David is doing signings for Troy in the US.

Thank you!

Hi $pikes. I just checked the publisher's website and I can't see any information that David Gemmell is going to do any book signings for Troy I'm afraid, UK or US.

Winters_Sorrow said:
Hi $pikes. I just checked the publisher's website and I can't see any information that David Gemmell is going to do any book signings for Troy I'm afraid, UK or US.

They might not be advertising it, but I can assure you he's out and about in the UK. Everywhere I go, I see Gemmell signings posters. He's been to Bristol recently, I also saw posters in Coventry (I think) and in London.

I should have the dates for the next tour, Shield of Thunder, shortly, will post it for everyone so that you can see if you can get to one. If unable to attend you can contact the bookshops and ask them to get one signed for you and sent.

As to the US, Im afraid that its up to fans to contact the publisher and get onto them demanding a signing. He does do the occassional appearance at conventions but I dont know too much about that really.

In the UK the Irish fans had a campaign and its looking good for a signing or two over there. So will let you know how well thier campaign has gone.