"Lost" with Spoilers

The Master™ said:
2) The lady sat on the beach staring out to sea: What happened to her???
She comes back in Season 2 episod 4 according to the cast list, with hubby.

Here's my idea:

I think the whole island, and in fact, the whole TV show is really an elaborate illusion. All the characters are really physical manifestations of split personalities residing in the mind of one person. Something has occured and all the personalities have finally come together, having never "met" prior (so we think), and find themselves Lost on an island. Each of the characters has their own identity which you get a taste of as the show progresses. In the end there will probably be only one person left to save off the island, resulting in only one personality remaining.

The numbers respesent something important obviously. An idea is that the numbers/combination is the inmate number of the "real" person as he sits in prison somewhere waiting for his last few hours before death sentence.

Granted my ideas are exteme, but I'm taking a stab out in left field. I figure if this is all a mental fantasy taking place in someone's head, then that person must be under some kind of duress and stress in order for this to be happening NOW and not at some other time during in life.

Keep this in mind. The show operates as if a dream, where objects come and go at will. Things on the island, and events that take place there, don't quite follow a logical path. Many things just stand out as odd and out of place. A dream can operate much the same way. However I think this goes way beyond that of a dream, more like a mental confrontation with a myriad of mental elements all clashing and colliding together.

An interesting idea... And when you look at old TV series from America over the years, that could always be a possibility...

The law suit against the production company, concerning someone saying that the series was originally conceived in the 70's, did it mention anything about the plot twists or ideas in that version??? If so, we'll know what the truth is... :D

I keep thinking that "something" isnt real, but I go back and forth between the flashbacks and what is happening on the island. The island could be a kind of "Harsh Realm" virtual reality. The thing that makes me think that are the voices people sometimes hear. It makes me imagine people standing around someone who is "asleep" and plugged into the VR and talking.
But then I watch a little more and change my mind!
I keep wanting to tie EVERYTHING together into one full theory and I know that wont work. Oh well! Its fun!

Here's something I realised tonight, while watching the fun on Lost - with the abduction of Claire and The Hobbit (and the finding of the hatch) :eek:

Ethan Rom... Is an anagram of:
The Roman,
Other Man,
More Than, and
Hate Norm

Okay, which applies to him???

Ok. Season 1 is over since August here, and season 2 is awaited for June, although I went for the US diffusion and is already in season 2, waiting for the 4th episod (with Rose, the staring lady).

Hey, if I objected to spoilers, I would NOT be here...

I find that spoilers do not spoil my enjoyment of programmes or films... :D

Hey babe, since you're good in anagram what can you make from this :
ALVAR HANSO ?

and for DHARMA INITIATIVE ?

Btw, anybody tried to find some anagrams for the main survivors ?

BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Spoilerfix.com said:
10/11 - Sawyer’s wound becomes life-threatening as he, Michael and Jin make their way through the interior of the island with the tail section survivors.
No way, I want my Blondie wannabee alive during all the show ! Can't they kill the Hobbit instead, he's useless ?

Locke is badly disturbed, that's all you have to know.

Besides, we still don't know yet.

Back