"Lost" with Spoilers

The comic book which was about a polar bear - weird. Walt has some psychic powers and his importance is crystalised when he is taken at the end of the season.

Except that Walt wasn't there when they encountered the first polar bear.

But he could have still visualised the encounter or foresaw it. The point is all coincidences will lead back to Walt as I am sure we are about to find out on the 21st of September onward. I only hope I can download it ASAP. :)

Sure you will. But wait till the 22 or 23 to be certain.

We should be okay with this series as it is so popular Leto. I will be scouring the net come the 22nd. I am awaiting so many new series I am getting confused with dates - the same applies to book release dates.

Do you think that they have all been drawn to the island for a purpose? If so how can we explain the early demise of some characters?

Sayed is my favourite character, he reminds me somewhat of Knivesout in appearance. I think he will die at some point though.

JP is better looking IMO, although Sayid should drop some weight as time go by.

My fav are either Hurley or Sawyer. Well acted part, and good humor relief. My only problem is that the lead female character can 't act.

They must be there on purpose. I suspect a mad scientists team as the Others, maybe not totally terrans. And I'm quite convinced the Island is in fact a kind of ship.

I like all of the characters but I think Charlie and Sayed are the most well thought out. The Charlie and Claire relationship also interests me.

I think it has to delve into the realms of Sci Fi but I sincerely hope it goes the way of the super natural. If indeed there is a distinction between the two.

They're good. And it's an original take at relationship/coupling ?

Lacedaemonian said:
But he could have still visualised the encounter or foresaw it. The point is all coincidences will lead back to Walt as I am sure we are about to find out on the 21st of September onward. I only hope I can download it ASAP. :)

From Spoilerfix.com :
Episode2.01 said:
What happened to young Walt (Malcolm David Kelley), kidnapped by The Others? Shannon (Maggie Grace) will spot him in the woods, but she'll have a hard time convincing her friends that she's not hallucinating.
Seems like finally people from the boat were from the same island. Hence there's petrol on (in ?) it.

Just saw a commercial advertising the new season and it shows Kate on the ladder leading down into the hatch. She screams "There's something down here" and looks scared. Ooooh aaaah can't wait to find out what it is.

Been to the last Oceanic website ?
Go there's a clue.

Was this all in my imagination, or did Desmond speak with an Australian accent when he met Jack in the stadium, and change to an Irish accent this week in the hatch?

Stargazer1976 said:
Just saw a commercial advertising the new season and it shows Kate on the ladder leading down into the hatch. She screams "There's something down here" and looks scared. Ooooh aaaah can't wait to find out what it is.
The hatch is weird! Just plain weird. And the guys on the raft. *chuckles* They're too much. I'm still very lost on the numbers!

dwndrgn said:
no...? now I have to see if hubby kept the recording of it so I can go back and check...or are you pulling our legs??

No, no pulling of legs here. The scene shot underwater where the shark swam by, ( I think when Sawyer made for the other piece of raft ) you could see the symbol near his tail end. I **think** its the same symbol seen throughout the hatch. :) :p :)

edit: this is episode 2 of season 2 btw...

Stargazer1976 said:
Someone told me it was a bar code.

From what I have been able to determine, it was the same logo found on Desmonds uniform, the Dharma logo, which contains what looks like some sort of I-Ching symbols, which resemble a bar code ;) . There are 8 bars surrounding the outline of a swam and the word "Dharma".

Last edited:

Back