which character would u like terry to right more about?

rogerrabit

theres so many characters in pratchetts books it seems sum get left out a bit even tho they could potentially have some great stories! for example id love to here more from leonardo di quirm and his crazies inventions, if he maybe escaped from his tower and teamed up with gaspode haha.

I don't like Gaspode very much, he seems to be a one-joke character (much like Rincewind... I'm so glad he doesn't bother with him any more).

I would have said Vetinari, but Night Watch took care of that... so I don't know really.

I would like him to do another witches novel though :)

I wish Vetinari would come to the fore more often. I just love that character and it's great when he does get used by Pratchett more than just as an added bit of colour to the stories.

Teppik from Pyramids - He went of the explone diskword on a camel and was never heard of again

i like rincewind but hes been used a bit to much i'd like to see more of Vetinari as well.
I'd also like to see more of "the new firm" from The Truth

Tiffany Aching, the Nac Mac Feegle and the memory of Granny Aching!

And look: The next two upcoming DW books, Wintersmith and When I Am Old I Shall Wear Midnight are both Tiffany Aching stories!

Look who's got his wish granted! :D

we are forgetting a backbone of his earlier works who is now saddly missing a lot in later works and that is C.M.O.T Dibbler where is he now?

Also I think Teppic would be a good choice to see again:)

I'm fond of the group of bums that hang around Ankh Morpork - Blind Ole Ron and the dog...

I could see them going on some sort of adventure, looking for treasure or whatnot and accidentally they bring Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler...

I Think Teppic Would Be A First...but Much Like Buddy....and Moist Von Lipwig,.,,pratchet Likesa Having Some Books Justbe About One Character....and Never See Them Again...thats The Beauty Of It....rincewind Is Funny..but I Think Hes Gone As Far As He Can With Him...cmot Has Had His Run As Well...soul Music,moving Pictures,.,thiers Only So Many Business Ventures He Can Have...not To Forget Of The Other Cmot's Around The World...the Witches Will Be In The Tiffany Aching Stories..atleast They Were At The End Of Wee Free Men...(i Havent Read The Other Ones Yet..i Own Hat Full Of Sky But Am Currently Reading Jingo...) I Would Also Like To Read More About The Wizards...they Dont Get Stories Just About Them...and I Wish He Would Go More Into The Guilds....i Loved The Assasins Test In Pyramids..it Gave A Prospecytive From Inside The School./..wish They Would Do That With The Thieves Or The Beggars...but If It Were Possible...and I Dont Think It Is...the Libraian Would Be Funny To See Be A Main Character...but Pages And Pages Of "ook" Might Kill Him Completly

I've just finished reading The Thief of Time and it occurs to me that it would be interesting to find out more about Kaos, Lobsang ~ and even the Auditors (I actually quite liked Unity and Miss Tangerine) And Susan of course (it also occurs to me that my favourite characters are strong females)

Well, he's seen a bit of action, but I reckon Rincewind has a good book or two left in him. He's one of those characters who gets swept into major stories when he's at his least suspecting.

I just loved "the amazing maurice and his educated rodents". Just can't remember her name, but the small girl that said "If you don't turn your life into a story you just become part of somebody elses stories." I just loved her!!! always imagining things and living in her own imaginated world... ;) I'd really love to read more about her... *g*