Georgerrmartin.com updated again

Winters_Sorrow

Re: He updated!

In case anyone's interested, GRRM has made quite a revamp of his official site - there's some funky new stuff on there for the disciples of Westeros ;)

www.georgerrmartin.com

oh, and no - the hyperlink to the Kraken Kingmoots sample I had didn't work anymore so I couldn't post it :mad:
But I still know what happens :p

Re: He updated!

Split from the old thread, and moved some chatter on naming babies to the lounge. :)

As for the site update - is it my imagination, or is there an awful lot of new icons on the site?

Yes - there sure is. Most interestingly (for me anyway), is that he has a link to his livejournal. It only has one entry as of this writing, but may be a good future source for "all things GRRM" for all of us fanboys out there.

Thanks for the updated site W_S, much appreciated. :) :)

Just added it to my favourites list, didn't stop to hear if that horrible bell still rings when you arrive at the site. Hope it gone, made me jump each time I visited:eek:

I like the GRRM official website as, and I haven't visited many official site before, he seems to take an active part in what is posted there and it's more of a "fan's forum" than just a 'post & show' site it seems :)

Now I just need to get my name onto the first page of the 'Friends of GRRM' blog :D