Dragonlance, Dead or Alive?

kyektulu

White Wolf
I am a writer, a painter and a Northern Inuit Dog
I was wondering what has happend to the good old Dragonlance books? I have been a devoted fan ever since I can remember and it is damn near impossible for me to get hold of them these days exect the odd valuble find in a second hand book store. Libary and my local Ottakers bookstore dont have any and ive tried ordering to no avail, so are they still in publication? Any info wud be most appriciated.
xxxkyexxx

I think they are difficult to get now. A local shop where I live, sells 2nd hand books and she's always getting requests for the Dragonlance books. They seem to be very much sort after.

I've got one collection and think they are OK, nothing startling.

Yep seems have died down a little of late, last ones I read were those Dragons Of series although I'm specifically speaking about Weiss and Hickmann here... :confused:

Have a only slightly damaged hardcopy of original Dragonlance novel omnibus by weiss and hickmann purchased for $1 in Church sale in Melbourne about 10 years ago something of a collector's item for me, one of my prized posessions.... :D :D :D :D :D

Where I live a Borders have only just opened and I have bought many Dragonlance books from there before they run out.
The Dragon of series is undoubtably the best.

Also although I don't think it's Dragonnlance, A book trilogy called The Sovereign trilogy by Weiss and Hickman is also a very worthy read.