Conqueror's Moon - by Julian May

red_temple

Boo!
Has anyone read this book? Care to offer any reviews or recommendations? I have a copy and am thinking about starting it soon, but I'd like to hear what you have to say first, since your opinions carry a lot of weight with me.

You sure that includes comments from a Guy who likes wearing dresses and all things Leather??...... :D

Seriously I have read this series and thought they were OK but nothing special, it was some years ago I read this I'm afraid, can't remember much specific more an overall sense LOL!... :confused:

Sure - dresses and leather don't bother me, as long as you have good taste in books!!! :)

Thanks for the input. If you remember anything more, let me know. I think I may start reading something else for the time being.

I tried to read this book and couldn't go past page 60 it just couldn't hold my intrest but then again take my assesment with a grain of salt since I suffer from ADD. LOL

I tried reading this book earlier this year. I found it slow and plodding, not to my taste. Saying that though, I'm sure some would like it. I remember little about it to be honest because I could hardly engage with the story at all :(

I've read the Saga of the Exiles and a few more of hers, but hell, this one didn't get finished....almost as if it were written by another person.:confused:

Back