5th Highlander Movie

I wonder what Paul Adrian means by having a control on the finished product. He's got the executive producing job, that's for sure. But does he really qualify for the job ? Hmm. We'll live and see.

I hope they'll bring new ideas on the script.

Adrian (first name :) ) directed many of the later episodes of the series so he has some experience. As far as having control, the movie rights were owned by someone else until they recently expired and reverted to the original people who made the tv series. So now when they make the movie it should have a great deal of the same 'feel' as the series itself, not an 'interpretation' by others. My take on that is that if you enjoyed the series, you will more than likely enjoy their new movie, unless they come up with some completely bogus plot that ruins the whole thing.

I really enjoyed the series, so I'm eager to see the new one. As you said, dwndrgn, I'm afraid of a bogus plot.

There's a fourth film? Let alone a fifth...

The first was pure class, the second was fun anyway, the third... hmm.

Was Christopher Lambert in the 4th?

no DD, leaves everything to be desired. it's supposed to tie up the loose ends left in all of the films and the series (highlander and raven) and yet all it does is compensate paul's big ego! not worth the time it takes to watch.

But then ALL the movies bar the first one, were a PALE imitation of the original...

There was never any continuity... Just trying to earn fast bucks on the back of a cult classic... (guess what I'm trying to say is "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!")

A 5th will go down like a lead balloon... I certainly won't be watching it...

There is a term I sooooooooooo wanna use, but it is not very nice and could get me banned... So, I'll just say... *BLOWS RASPBERRY*

There's a single and the only one Highlander with Christofer Lambert!

TV series with Adrian Paul are quite interesting in parts where they give fresh ideas but no more. I doubt that today's Mc Leod's resurrection will give any freshness. Just another attempt to get more money of old idea. Sorry.

The Master™ said:
Nope, didn't Methos finally get beheaded??? If not, WHY THE HELL NOT?!?!?!
1 - He's sexy and sassy, and the cleverest of the Highlander.
2 - I love Welsh accent. And since 2 weeks, US Georgian ones too. (Now guess the show)
:p