Blast from the Past: Roswell

The Master™

Science fiction fantasy
Roswell is about teenage alien/human hybrids living in Roswell, New Mexico who attempted to survive as humans and hide their alien sides, while trying to learn more about their alien powers, as well as figuring out how to get home. Roswell intertwined romance and science fiction that always kept you guessing.

Cast:
Adam Rodriguez
Role: Jesse Esteban Ramirez (Season 3)
Katherine Heigl
Role: Isabel Amanda Evans Ramirez
Emilie de Ravin
Role: Tess Harding
William Sadler
Role: Sheriff Jim Valenti
Nick Wechsler
Role: Kyle Valenti
Brendan Fehr
Role: Michael Guerin
Shiri Appleby
Role: 'Liz' Elizabeth Parker Evans
Majandra Delfino
Role: Maria DeLuca
Jason Behr
Role: 'Max' Maxwell Evans
Colin Hanks
Role: Alex Charles Whitman (Season 1-2)

omg i absolutly loved this show ... last year i even watched some episodes in french even though i didnt really understand what they were saying seeing as it was dubbed into french

Watched it in French, BUT you don't understand French???

What drugs were you taking, or who were you trying to impress??? :D

actually the show was called roswell high, it was good series, i havent seen it for a good few years

It reruns on the Sci-Fi Channel here in the USA which I'm grateful for. It's another great show that didn't last too long. The thing with TV here is if it doesn't hit that target audience and gets placed in a stupid time spot that is the kiss of death. Which is what happened here.

An interesting teen-age sci/fi soap opera with hot chicks.:) I was totally p.o'd that it was cancelled. At least I can watch Emilie de Ravin on Lost, until it gets cancelled.

This was one that rapidly bored me. A standard plot about teenagers and their whiny affairs and problems with a leavening of alien-hybrid stuff to cash in on the post- X -Files craze for 'paranormal' storylines. Best forgot.

wasn't on any drugs while watching it ... or trying to impress any one ... just happened to be rubbish on the english channels out there and i was bored it did reawaken my interest in the programme though so i might have to find the dvds as i dont have sky :(

angrybuddhist said:
An interesting teen-age sci/fi soap opera with hot chicks.:) I was totally p.o'd that it was cancelled. At least I can watch Emilie de Ravin on Lost, until it gets cancelled.

"Lost" is pretty popular here. I don't forsee it going anywhere anytime soon, unless the writing goes to crap. Which can be a possibility and it's happened before. Right now, the intrigue is the unknown. When everything is aired out they may lose some of that uniqueness. But I was glad to see her on another show. :D

i really liked roswell high but it seems like so long ago that i seen it that i cant really remember it, the only big thing i remember is when he blows up the petrol or gas (for the americans) station and thats it really.