Blast from the Past: Earth: Final Conflict

The Master™

Science fiction fantasy
In the early twenty-first century Earth is visited by an alien alien race, the Taelons. They claim they wish to share knowledge with the rest of humanity in the hopes of getting to know us better. William Boone is assigned protector of Da'an, the Taelon "companion" for North America. But Boone is really working for the human resistance who are trying to learn the Taelons' true motives, which may not be as generous as they claim. At the end of the first season Boone was killed by the taelons. His character was replaced by Liam Kincaid. An alien hybrid taking on the persona of a former comrad of Boone's. We learn in Season 2 that the taelons are at war with another alien race, the Jaridians, and that earth has a key role in this conflict. He joined in Season Three with another double agent Renee Palmer. As season four drew to a close, the Taelons and the Jaridians were on the verge of extinction. Ironically, their last chance for survival was to join with one another. This joining caused the Atavus to be unleashed upon the earth bringing about the final conflict. Renee becomes a fierce crusader on a mission to expose and destroy the Atavus before they take over the world.
By the end of the series the Atavus are returned to their homeworld setting right the ancient wrong of the Atavus leaving their home

"They are the Companions. Aliens, come to earth on a mission of peace. Their true mission, the secrets they hide, forever alter humanity. In the struggle for our planet, the battle between these Taelon Companions and the Human Resistance, holds the key to Earths future and the fate of mankind. On EARTH: Final Conflict"

Cast:
Lisa Howard
Role: Lili Marquette (1997-1999)
Richard Chevolleau
Role: Marcus "Augur" Deveraux (Season 1-4)
Jayne Heitmeyer
Role: Renee Palmer (Season 2-5)
Von Flores
Role: Ronald Sandoval (Season 1-5)
Kevin Kilner
Role: William Boone (Season1)(Recurring Season 5)
Geoffrey Pounsett
Role: Mothership Engineer
Melinda Deines
Role: Juliet Street (2000-2002)
Guylaine St-Onge
Role: Juda (2001-2002)
David Hemblen
Role: Jonathan Doors (Season1- 3)
Anita La Selva
Role: Zo'or (1998-2001)
Robert Leeshock
Role: Liam Kincaid (Season 2-4)(Recurring Season 5)
Leni Parker
Role: Da'an (1997-2001)
Alan Van Sprang
Role: Howlyn (Season 5)
Majel Barrett
Role: Dr. Belman
Frank Moore
Role: Hubble Urick
William de Vry
Role: Joshua Doors
Richard Zeppieri
Role: Tate
John Evans
Role: Morovsky
Miranda Kwok
Role: Kwai-Ling
Noam Jenkins
Role: Assistant Director Patrichio
Kari Matchett
Role: Becket
Janet Kidder
Role: Julia Cook

Beginning ones with William Boone, but the Liam Kincaid sucked big time (part Taelon/part Human/Part Jaridian)... Managed to spring up from being a baby, to being fully formed over night and then stopped??? YEAH RIGHT!!! ;)

Those were the later episodes if I remember right... and I didn't watch but a few of them. It was the older ones that were very interesting. Is there a book(s) out about this series? I thought I saw one at the book store.

This was a great show in the beginning but like all things that go on and on it got repetative and predictable.

Loved Boone even liked Kincaid at first but was always wishing his other none human sides would show up and save the day.

this one had its moments. sometimes it was very watchable, others i couldn't stand it.

It was such a laugh watching as the series deteriorated, when several of the lead actresses desided to get pregnant, and all hell broke loose!!! :D

i missed big chuncks of it 1st time round. have caught up on re-runs. so i missed the gossip.

The show was pretty decent, and even creative, through the first part with Boone and even once Liam Kincaid showed up. Sure, some episodes were dumb, but that happens with any series.

When Kincaid, the Taelons and Jaridians were all thrown out, though, and some new breed of alien conspiracy was brought in, the series seemed to lose touch with the original feel (and good writing). I actually flipped to it at one point, and watched for 20 minutes before realizing that it was E:FC.

But you could tell from some of the ideas/technologies that Gene Roddenberry came up with the ideas for the show in the 1970's... "Skrill"??? ;)

yep, and like andromeda (though i do enjoy that as well) it never quite lived up to startrek:D

They just didn't get the following of Star Trek...

There was another series created by Gene Roddenberry, something I seem to remember called "Ark"... Have to see if I can find further information...