ur favorite Eddings book?

I've finished both the Belgariad and the Mallorean.
What shall I do with my time now? :eek::p

My Fave is still Pol the Sorceress.

I cant remember which one of the mallorean series it is, but the one where silk + velvet finally get together. Purely for that moment. honestly, how long did I wait? Silk is one of my favoiurite charecters (though that changes daily, according to mood) and I could just picture the look on his face when Velvet approched him + well... you know. *blushes*

My favorite is Belgarath the sorcerer. We can see him as he really was, human and what he became after the contact with Aldur. The story of his life made me laugh a lot, not because he had a happy life, but the way it was written.

As much as I love the Belgariad and Molleraon (I know its not spelt right, I can never remember how its spelt) books, I'm gonna have to say that the Sparhawk books, especially the second trilogy. Loved the ending of it. That reminds me, I need to get book 3 and 4 of the the Dreamers

ROA wasn't bad but its not one of his best, i like the belgaraid series better than mallorean as well, my fav is the fourth book. i also like the elder gods as well, has anyone read the rivan codex?

Though i love the entire Belgariad, and to a slighly lesser extent the Malloreon, Elenium and Tamuli, and like a lot all the other books of the Eddings, if i had to pick a single favourite, i would choose ... either Polgara the Sorceress or The Queen of Sorcery. Magicians Gambit and Belgarath are close...
but the one book i've read the most is Pawn of Prophecy. couldn't say how many times i've read it, but i adore this book from cover to cover.

Well, my all time faves are Belgarath the Sorcerer and Polgara the Sorceress. I Have the Rivan Codex and I think the book is more like a reference book for the rest of the series. It actually has some interesting info in it. ROA imo, was a bit flabby, it needed some serious toning up, but it was an interesting idea. I liked the Sparhawk books as well, really couldn't stand the Elder Gods. Oh, by the way, I read some people that said that Eddings wrote Prequels to the Belgariad and the Mallorean, what books were those?

i'd imagine these people are referring to Belgarath and Polgara as they relate the world of the Belgariad and Malloreon in relative detail, timelined from Belgaraths birth seven thousand years prior to Garion's right up until Polgara is settled all snug in Faldor's Farm

I enjoyed reading all of his books, but I think I liked The Redemption of Althalus the best. As a standalone novel, it gave the existing characters the chance to develop in their situations. I also liked the Elenium and the Tamuli series, even if the characters were very similar to those in his previous novels.

The first two books of the Mallorean are my favorite. I love the way it starts - slowly, just character development. Some people may want the story to pick up faster, but I appreciate time to let the characters relax and live life. After "Beware Zandramas!" the pace gets going and never lets up all through book 2. After that, I feel the story gets very plodding...