Book Hauls!

Latest lot of comics from eBay - a UK seller for a change. 1980's Metal Hurlants, Fluide Glacials, Spirous and four copies of L'echo des Savanes from the 1970s. Twenty-nine comics for a tenner including postage. The first Metal Hurlant I opened had an early chunk of the Incal - I do love me a bit of Moebius.
haul.jpg

I have been eyeing up Metal Hurlant occasionally on eBay. Much less expensive than I would have expected, but I have never stumped up. You got a nice deal there.

I don't have enough space to add physical books currently but the last haul of eBooks was pretty much everything Alastair Reynolds has written so far, plus an electronic copy of Look to Windward since I now feel like reading it again.

I was pleased that Rebellion Publishing sell the ebooks directly so i don't have to go through Amazon. I bought

The Fall of Deadworld obmibus by Matthew Smith.
Judge Fear's Big Day Out edited by Michael Carroll
Rico Dredd: The Titan Years by Michael Carroll,
Judge Dredd: Deathmasques by Dave Stone
Judge Dredd: Dread Dominion by Stephen Marley.

2000 AD Deathmasques by Dave Stone.jpg2000 AD Dread Dominion by Stephen Marley.jpg2000 AD Rico Dredd by Michael Carroll.jpg2000 AD The Fall of Deadworld by Matthew Smith.jpg2000AD Judge Fears Big Day Out Edited by Michael Carroll.jpg

I bought Imperium Restored by Walter Jon Williams. It's a part of his Praxis series which i have very much enjoyed.

imperium-restored.jpg

Really crappy image but these came in the post for me today 100+ Spirou and Tintin from between 1969-73. From a UK seller who obviously had (or found) them in an attic. There are 116 of them. I was the only bidder. At 10 pounds for the lot (and same again postage) I'm a more than happy camper this afternoon.

Spirous.jpg

The Christopher Tolkien essay anthology is a review copy. The other two books are freebies from a local book cupboard. A nice day’s haul, presented by Martha the calico kitten, who’s about three months old.
A8138FC8-DEC7-4922-9D28-D073C117BF03.jpeg