First Wave

Princess Ivy

Damsel in this dress
don't know if anyone will remember this rather obscure piece of sci-fi, based on an apocalyptical world vision. the aliens are out to conquer the world. to begin they take 215 subjects and test them. only one survives. Cade Foster. he realises what is going on, the gradual assimilation to power of the aliens into the earth's rulling bodies. his ony way to track them, a lost book of prophesies by nostradamous. he must travel the world trying to fathom out what the aliens are up to, to alert the public and to stop the sods.
his only companion is a techno geek called eddie.
I loved it. and was sad to see it end. caught a re-run the other day on sci-fi. anyone else see it?

I remember watching this ages ago Cade Foster's played by Sebastian Cole crusade against the Gua trying to save the earth from an alien.

There was that newspaper wasnt there too called Paranoid Times.

It was weird but kinda watchable too.

Traci Lords was in it wasnt she for a while?

there were a few recuring characters. don't particularly remember ms lords. but yes, he wrote up his findings in the paranoid times.
the quatraines were fun to, trying to guess beforehand how they would fit into the storyline.
I liked it because 1. it had a plot 2. it wasn't a running drama, each episode was self contained within the continum and 3. it had an actual story to it. unlike so much of the bumph displayed these days.

"In 1564 Nostradamus predicted the destruction of Earth in 3 terrifying waves. . . The First Wave is here!

Cade Foster thought he had seen everything; then he learned of the secrets hidden within the quatrains of the ancient prophet Nostradamus, predictions of an alien invasion that would come in three waves and conquer the human race. The invaders would be known as the Gua, and their conquest was foretold...

Or was it? Cade, together with his allies Eddie, Joshua, Jordan, and the Resistance, wage an underground battle to protect Earth's future from the First Wave of the Gua invasion, and to seek out clues hidden in the ancient prophecies, clues that might mean the difference between survival and extinction for all humanity.

Can disaster be averted? Can the future be rewritten? Can the Gua be stopped? For Cade Foster, surrender is not an option. He will either stop the Gua invasion — or die trying... "

I remember the series well, but must have missed Traci Lords... (DAMN!!!) But always liked Crazy Eddie, until he started trusting people!!!

Roger R Cross, who played the Gua Joshua keeps appearing in Sci-Fi series and films just recently... He was in Stargate SG-1 and X-Men 2!!!! :D

Traci Lords played 'Jordan' whos brother had been killed by the Gua in the same experiment that killed Cade's wife.

Ive been waiting a while for this to be repeated in the UK no luck yet

I will just have to make sure I look better for it I knew it was being repeated in the States.
Im always missing things :)