Women in Sci Fi movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each one her own taste... Personnally I dislike Luke Skywalker. :D

I like Yoda - WHAT A... ERM... MAN/ALIEN/LITTLE GREEN GODDY THING!!! :D

(oh, and Ivy, did I ever hit on you??? :D)

Luke was okay, but I kept wishing that the big white furry thing had eaten his head off!!! ;)

Hey Luke wasn't bad. Weird bulgy eyes though.

But hey at least he didn't go around pretending to be a 'big bold man' even if his sister did hit on him

It was rather.....

Though you want incestous Star wars- look at the fanfics :p

No, they are generaly written or populated by kids who missed the very same point that Lucas missed when he ripped off thousands of years of oriental philosophy to make his badly concieved saga.

Well thank God I don't write Star Wars fanfiction then :p

You'll have to look for me elsewhere

:rolleyes: Eh I'll have to think of that one. To be fair most of my fanfic is dross pure and simple. Though considering what it was like at the beginning it has improved.:p

You know you want to follow Amber to the ends of the earth... :D

So, in Sci-Fi there is lesbianism and incest!!! Whatever next???

And Lacey, I don't like the corpses to twitch too much... ;)

The Master™ said:
And Lacey, I don't like the corpses to twitch too much... ;)
]

Because thats when you realise they are zombies and about to rip you apart

would just like to point out that my main complaint is against men in real life! the ones with a thousand hands! who just don't get the point. my comment was directed towards the berk who grabbed at me yesterday. not at anyone here!
and Just to add, i diddn't really feel one way or the other for luke, he was a bit whiney though. my faves were the ewocks (ok, i'm a girl). they were fantastic. its interesting to note though, that leia managed to befriend them, while luke, han and r2 were trussed up like chickens for roasting:D

By ewocks you mean the annoying teddy bears at the end of the movie I always dream to taste as a forest barbecue ?

Wonder if Lucas has a fur fetish, after a wookie, several mini-wookies...

hehe, thats scarry!
did you notice, in the original three, leias hair was always without adornment (although well styled) but in the others, padmaes was always with something in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.