Women in Sci Fi movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they stopped while you was married... Best way is to ignore them, and if it don't works resort to foul comments on their anatomy. Good sailor insult in a lady mouth is the best way to turn off every unwanted men.

when i was married i fobbed them off with my husband! i'm to damn nice (to people, i'm not vain here or anything), people see me as an ear to be bent, afterwards! its just really narking me. being grabbed is never nice, but when its unexpected and from a friend! its so much worse.

nope, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever flirt... nope not Tsu... Tsu is horrible at it... Just horrible...
Mai Lin sound familiar? :eek:

Lol! That has provided me with my best laugh of today- not even excepting the animal cruelty thing

Yeah... I saw that, glad they stopped it...

Back to the subject... I have to say that the girl, Beal is the last name, who played in Blade Trinity was tough, love the bow and arrow thing!

just watching Return of the Jedi, Leia is a good example too. She has her cheesy moment, but no more than any characters.
and trying once more to put a thread here on track.

Understandable, frankly scoundrels like young Harrison Ford are quite "interesting". And you had to find something to satisfy young male teens.

i didn't mind han solo, ;)its just that he became so important in her thinking. it limited her to being a single girl waiting for her prince charming

That's a point, but she got testoterone (family board) to try to save him this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.