(Found) Great book

mannomads

Hi
Years ago I read a book about humans finding some sort of alien station with preprogrammed ships to other destinations. Would love to read it again, its old possibly 50's onwards I think the author was famous
Thanks

Very famous novel. In SF Masterworks. Title eluding me momentarily.

(I must have missed this one)
Andre Norton wrote several novels about precursor aliens-- including one in which Our Hero and company are on board a pre-programmed ship heading who knows where... and return.

(I must have missed this one)
Andre Norton wrote several novels about precursor aliens-- including one in which Our Hero and company are on board a pre-programmed ship heading who knows where... and return.
You missed Gareway? --- You should definitely rectify that. It's not a perfect book, but it is deservedly consider a classic and one that remains discussed among many S.F. people.

--- Are you looking for the title of the Andre Norton book? I don't know it, but if you are the question might be better placed in a thread of it's own.

You missed Gareway? --- You should definitely rectify that. It's not a perfect book, but it is deservedly consider a classic and one that remains discussed among many S.F. people.

--- Are you looking for the title of the Andre Norton book? I don't know it, but if you are the question might be better placed in a thread of it's own.
I've read the book(s), but couldn't remember the title at the moment. I've found most of them on Kindle.

Back