DISCUSSION THREAD -- February 2024 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

@Starbeast .... Destiny’s Love .... This is a story that made me wonder why there weren't more humorous Romantasy stories.

@Phyrebrat .... Till The Mayan Soil .... A story that makes me wonder if this is the start to an epic like Beowulf.

Wow Phyrebat, that is quite some entry.
I agree - but felt I didn't understand it. Not unusual with your criptic posts (or for me at least) so feel free to explain (after voting if you like) and help me out here.

Loved the prose by the way, so good job.

Destiny is something that we do not know what it is. I wish to know what destiny is, but sadly, nobody knows what it is. So, what we think about destiny is not what it is, and when we do not know what it is, how can we describe what it is? However, whatever it is, let it be what it is. In one word, destiny is what it is.

Anyone see's my muse, send them home.
Not till pub closing time and even then there might be time for a curry or a kebab. By then if you have any sense you'll have locked the door and have your muse sleep it off in the garden shed till morning. That should show your muse just who the boss is, for a while at least.

mosaix: Roses are red, violets are blue; there's more than you think in the art that you view.

Elckerlyc: Roses are red, violets are blue; you can make plans, but Fate has news for you.

AnRoinnUltra: Roses are red, violets are blue; no matter what, there's more things to do.

My main computer died this week, it's in the shop with the first version of my entry safely in the SSD. This version was rewritten from memory. Pleased to be in!

@AnRoinnUltra .... Romancing Queen Saidhb .... A story which makes me wonder about looking for love in all the wrong places.

@Stable .... Selective Editing, or: Potions Are For Amateurs .... A story which makes me wonder about how misguided I was about the real power of witches, potions, and editing.

--------

For myself I'm really struggling with this story combining the two genres I enjoy the least and coming up with a story is turning out to be very problematic.

Apologies, I probably won't be able to vote in the 75 this month.

I fly out to Tanzania on Monday with my son for our attempt to climb Kilimanjaro.

Back on March 5th.

There's a vague possibility that I may get a signal on my mobile, in which case I'll try my best.
Good luck & May the Force be with you.

Apologies, I probably won't be able to vote in the 75 this month.

I fly out to Tanzania on Monday with my son for our attempt to climb Kilimanjaro.

Back on March 5th.

There's a vague possibility that I may get a signal on my mobile, in which case I'll try my best.
I’m furiously envious of you! The cradle of humans! Will you see the Ngorogoro crater? There is so much in Tanzania I wanna do.

Back