Stephen Palmer

author of books
Supporter
Coming soon...

1000002354.jpg

Stephen Palmer

author of books
Supporter
I love reviews of my books where the reviewer says they've never read anything like it before. :D

Stephen Palmer

author of books
Supporter
Virtual Tour, Day 1: Oxford. Nicci and I decided to stop off at the Knossos exhibition at the Ashmolean Museum. It was fascinating! Naturally, some of the exhibits focused on the relationship between the bull, aka the Sacred Bull, and Minoan society. Here I am posing in front of a bull head not unlike the one which adorns the front cover of I Am Taurus.

1000000638.jpg

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
Now that it's released I've edited the first post to add a link to it on Amazon. Looking forward to reading the sample, once it goes up on Amazon, so I can get a better feel of the tone of the book before making a purchase. Though I'll probably end up buying it anyway, because this sounds right up my street. :)

Stephen Palmer

author of books
Supporter
Now that it's released I've edited the first post to add a link to it on Amazon. Looking forward to reading the sample, once it goes up on Amazon, so I can get a better feel of the tone of the book before making a purchase. Though I'll probably end up buying it anyway, because this sounds right up my street. :)
Thanks Brian! Definitely would be interested to read your verdict if you do take a chance on it.