What We Do In The Shadows - new series starts 2024-01-02 BBC2

M. Robert Gibson

is
Supporter
First off, I want to rant about the near uselessness of the search feature on this forum
I was sure there was a thread about this show, so I dutifully searched and...
whatwedosearch.png

so essentially, I got the results for 'shadows' :rolleyes:
I even tried the trick of enclosing the phrase in quotation marks. Same message :(

/rant over

Just a heads-up for vampire fans, there is new series on BBC2 starting 24th January 2024 at 10pm

That is all

Carry on

Good news in theory, though my hazy memory of it is that they used their best ideas early on.

First off, I want to rant about the near uselessness of the search feature on this forum
It doesn't support searching for phrases. You're better off in that case using Google or similar, and including sffchronicles, e.g.:

"what we do in the shadows" sffchronicles

Having tried that, there doesn't seem to be an existing thread, just a few mentions, which surprised me.

Thanks for the update.
hazy memory of it is that they used their best ideas early on.
I thought that too (especially with the witches thing, figured it wandered off into lazy knob gag territory), but it definitely picked up again. It's a family favourite here and to be fair nobody has lost interest. The writers seem to be continually throwing new ideas in -would like to se a bit more slapstick for the last series, but it's one of the rare sitcoms that keeps everyone happy (y)

I thought this had finished, so i'll need to take a look. The last episode i saw had Nadja and Lazlo going their seperate ways.

I started watching this. It began with a recap that contained stuff I'd never seen before, which I assumed was some clever way of relating something that was supposed to have happened between the seasons. But I thought I ought to check, and good job I did, as it turned out I'd never watched the last two episodes of S3! So now I have, and might entertaining they were.

The last episode i saw had Nadja and Lazlo going their separate ways.
And Colin Robinson died!

So, the first episode is getting them together again. I was a little concerned that the whole season would be about this nightclub idea, but the second episode with the Djinn and Nandor's wives, and Guillermo sent to seduce the Guide was great. I'm rationing myself to one episode per day.

The 6th season will be the shows last,
But we are only the seeing Season 4 now in the UK on terrestrial TV, but Wikipedia says there are five Seasons, and you are saying there are six??? :confused:

And Colin Robinson died!

So, the first episode is getting them together again. I was a little concerned that the whole season would be about this nightclub idea, but the second episode with the Djinn and Nandor's wives, and Guillermo sent to seduce the Guide was great. I'm rationing myself to one episode per day.

But we are only the seeing Season 4 now in the UK on terrestrial TV, but Wikipedia says there are five Seasons, and you are saying there are six??? :confused:

They started film the six season in September. Six seasons is a very respectable run for a tv show . :)

Six Seasons and a Movie would be better.

(If you know, you know. :) )