DISCUSSION THREAD -- November 2023 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Hmm, not sure I’ll be able get an entry in this month, for all the red tape and fighting off Mel Gibsonesque goons.

But I’ll sure try!

All discussion on this months theme has not been committee approved and needs to stop right now, we don't even have a committee yet....

Bowler1 makes notes on his clipboard, while tutting and tutting - there's no organization here.

All discussion on this months theme has not been committee approved and needs to stop right now, we don't even have a committee yet....

Bowler1 makes notes on his clipboard, while tutting and tutting - there's no organization here.
Can we see your permit please that approves you making notes in a privately owned Forum?

I thought Brazil was well, but with no 75 word ideas on that yet... could be tough to pull off.

I recently watched on Prime, and it still works if a wee bit dated.

I have a permit from the last post thread, where I'm a committee member with an approval stamp and everything, so that counts as official by me.

@nixie .... After the Apocalypse .... A story which reminds us that bureaucracies will outlive the apocalypse and roaches.

@JS Wiig .... Form 187963-24.05(C) .... A story with wonderfully inventive weapons that could be used down on the farm.

For those off you who like to write in the challenges, we’re about to close the list for the SS20. It’s a writing challenge where you write a specific short story (min around 500 words but that’s not cast in stone) for others.

We hope to get the stories out around the winter break so I need to close the list and requests soon.

Please head on over to the link to register your interest and join the fun.

Thread 'It's back! Sekrit Santa 20.'
It's back! Sekrit Santa 20.

@Omniwhere .... Lucky Number .... Sometimes winning the lottery is the only way to go.

@THX1138 .... A Tale of Two Committees .... A story which helps us understand bureaucracies work only when they don't have to.

@Phyrebrat .... The Second Tribe of Noah .... A story where hope and despair share the stage, perhaps in the places you didn't expect them.

@BigJ .... When it comes to red tape, rock beats scissors .... This is a story of frustration and its consequences.

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Against Regulations .... This is a story of a spark of light in an ocean of black hope.

@Provincial .... Office of the Holy Administrators (Reception) .... This is a story which teaches us that some things never change.

@Guttersnipe .... Even Heaven Has Rules .... This is a story that about family togetherness after the apocalypse.

@Troyzan787 .... Reduced Efficiency .... This story reminds us that even after the apocalypse bureaucracy remains.

@genelewis .... A Day at the Office .... This story is a grim reminder that the further you are from the action the less you care.

@Bowler1 .... Doomsday List .... A story which shows the humorous frustration inside a bureaucracy of a corporate minion.

Back