What can I do? Need help

Muginns

I published a book on Amazon, but got a message saying we're closing your account because you already have one (I forgot I made one many years ago), so I logged into old the one and published the book there. I got a message to say that this account was now being closed too. I tried to appeal it with no success. This is the first time I have ever tried to self-publish, and have always signed under publishers. Have I ruined my chances at self publishing? Would love any advice or wisdom in regards to this :)

I published a book on Amazon, but got a message saying we're closing your account because you already have one (I forgot I made one many years ago), so I logged into old the one and published the book there. I got a message to say that this account was now being closed too. I tried to appeal it with no success. This is the first time I have ever tried to self-publish, and have always signed under publishers. Have I ruined my chances at self publishing? Would love any advice or wisdom in regards to this :)
Ah they can be a nightmare. Have you checked the kdp boards - someone there might know

Ah they can be a nightmare. Have you checked the kdp boards - someone there might know

I have not, I kind of felt defeated and gave up hope. But after re-finding this website, I thought I would see if anyone in the same boat