BristolCon 2023

Abernovo

Transcontinental intergalactic tea drinker
Supporter
Offices on Earth, Haumea, and at Galactic Core.
For the first time in several years, I won't be attending. Having moved, it's just too far to come. One of the few things I shall truly miss from that region, as BristolCon has become close to my heart, not least for the chance of meeting up with friends. Hopefully, in future years, I may be able to get down there for the weekend.

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
For the first time in several years, I won't be attending. Having moved, it's just too far to come. One of the few things I shall truly miss from that region, as BristolCon has become close to my heart, not least for the chance of meeting up with friends. Hopefully, in future years, I may be able to get down there for the weekend.
Sorry you can'y join us... maybe next year?

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
Supporter
What's not said is that the book launch in panel room 1 at lunch time comprises six authors including yours truly.
I assume cash is acceptable...

...but, thinking about it, I wonder if the authors of horror novels would accept... er... cryptocurrency....

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
BristolCon have announced on their website that there are a limited number of memberships available and once they're taken up, they cannot accept any more participants.
... looks like it's going to be a busy convention!