A World Apart, Military/Dystopia Scifi

RDArmstrong

Supporter
This was my most popular novel series. It's currently in a boxset discounted heavily, and it's also Kindle Unlimited.
lioness resize.jpg

For veteran fighter pilot Captain Victoria Belic, the war was finally over. It was time to relax. But when the opportunity came to colonize a new world, she couldn't resist. She could be part of a new chapter in human history. But she quickly discovers her fellow explorers have bitten off more than they can chew when a mysterious threat emerges. As the only veteran from the grueling wars on Earth, Belic must lead the charge into the unknown against an enemy that has pushed humanity to the brink of extinction.

Fans of hit series like Alien, The Expanse, Fallout, and Raised by Wolves might like this series.

USA
Amazon.com: A World Apart : The complete Sci-Fi series books 1-4 eBook : Armstrong, Robert D.: Kindle Store

UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09RQ8M9B2

CA
A World Apart : The complete Sci-Fi series books 1-4 eBook : Armstrong, Robert D.: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store

AU
Server Busy

Thanks for your support, any feedback is very welcome. I'm working on 2 new series at the moment so I also enjoy hearing different perspectives.

I see that the series is available, and very well rated, on Audible, too! Nice that you were able to keep the same narrator throughout. Best of luck with this, CC

This was my most popular novel series. It's currently in a boxset discounted heavily, and it's also Kindle Unlimited.
View attachment 109157
For veteran fighter pilot Captain Victoria Belic, the war was finally over. It was time to relax. But when the opportunity came to colonize a new world, she couldn't resist. She could be part of a new chapter in human history. But she quickly discovers her fellow explorers have bitten off more than they can chew when a mysterious threat emerges. As the only veteran from the grueling wars on Earth, Belic must lead the charge into the unknown against an enemy that has pushed humanity to the brink of extinction.

Fans of hit series like Alien, The Expanse, Fallout, and Raised by Wolves might like this series.

USA
Amazon.com: A World Apart : The complete Sci-Fi series books 1-4 eBook : Armstrong, Robert D.: Kindle Store

UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09RQ8M9B2

CA
A World Apart : The complete Sci-Fi series books 1-4 eBook : Armstrong, Robert D.: Amazon.ca: Kindle Store

AU
Server Busy

Thanks for your support, any feedback is very welcome. I'm working on 2 new series at the moment so I also enjoy hearing different perspectives.
This definitely looks so intriguing. Definitely want to check this out!

I see that the series is available, and very well rated, on Audible, too! Nice that you were able to keep the same narrator throughout. Best of luck with this, CC

Thank you! The Audible deal with Amazon was one of the highlights for sure after locking myself in a room for years and hoping it would be worth it.

I started writing a prequel to this story. Considering it deals with artificial intelligence, the current news about AI has my creative juices flowing again.

Back