The most seventies scenes in 1970s TV

1691340035518.jpeg

That’s seventy hours altogether, please can you narrow it down a bit?

From the clothes, to the cars, to the hairstyles I think you could pretty much pick any bit of any episode and it would scream 70s. But I guess if I had to narrow it down then it would be car chases down narrow backstreets, boxes exploding and hubcaps rolling.

But I guess if I had to narrow it down then it would be car chases down narrow backstreets, boxes exploding and hubcaps rolling.
Mine's pretty similar -- The Sweeney's Granada chasing an S-type Jag, which gets trashed. No idea which episode that's from.

AAAAND here it is, from 0.54 -- complete with a stack of cardboard boxes!

I would say any kind of cocktail party scene from a 70s tv show.

McCloud, McMillan & Wife, Banacek--if there is a cocktail party scene--it just cries 70s.

Also any scene with cops and an alley.
Seems like most shootings happened in alleys judging from 70s tv shows.

All in the Family distinctly 70's

The Six Million Dollar Man 70's technology

I don't remember watching much TV during the 70s. I may have done, but I just don't remember much about it. I did become addicted to The Rockford Files, but that was later, in the early 80s, when it was in syndicated reruns. It gave me something to look forward to in the afternoons.

Now when I catch an episode it makes me uncomfortable because of the clothes. I think how hot and sweaty everyone must have felt wearing all that polyester in the Southern California heat.

There's a website or was a website called Plaid Stallions which was all about 1970s cultural oddities.

Don't forget bell bottom pants.

"I am beginning to suspect you are in cahoots with him Smithers, I seem to recall you had a penchant for bell bottomed trousers, back in ’79.”

“Sir, that was my costume from the plant production of HMS Pinafore.”

“Oh, yes, of course. Your spirited hornpipe stole the show as I recall.”

Back