DISCUSSION THREAD -- AUGUST 2023 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
This tie break poll is full on fuelling my love of chaos! Please end in a tie...
It's happened before, and if memory serves the two were declared co-winners and one decided that the other should pick the next story idea and genre.

Lacedaemonian

A Plume of Smoke
It's happened before, and if memory serves the two were declared co-winners and one decided that the other should pick the next story idea and genre.
It is a genuinely tough call between the two. I notice that there used to be a running ledger (thread) on the past winners but it stopped which is a shame. Hopefully we will have a polite stand off that lasts a few days where they both accuse each other of being the true winner :ROFLMAO:

Bowler1

Senile Supporter
Supporter
In the event of a vote tie, I say we throw them both into a bear pit to fight it out - last one standing wins.

But I suspect it would be an embarrassing show of British manners as each stumbled around apologizing to each other in a confined space - excuse me, awfully sorry, watch my toes, let me make space for you....

Cat's Cradle

Time, now, to read...
Supporter
Congratulations to johnnyjet and M. Robert Gibson for reaching the tie-breaker, and well done, jj, in pulling out the victory!
I've been meaning to congratulate @therapist for finishing solo second with their fine story.

Now, on to September's Challenge!