Christopher Nolan’s “Oppenheimer” what do you think of the trailers? Look Good or Bad?

Immortality

I believe the film ‘Oppenheimer’ may bring Hollywood out of the quagmire we all know it is now currently stuck in and may start making great films again, or at least I hope.

What are your thoughts about this movie so far? Will you see it in IMAX as the director intended?
( I will be watching it at this massive IMAX theater we have hear in CT that is inside a sort of place for kids to look at sea creatures, I dunno, I haven’t been there since I was a kid. We saw some space documentary and it BLEW MY MIND...the sound was booming, the screen and visuals were curved around me like I was actually in space...it was a lot of fun. )So, I can only guess that seeing a Christopher Nolan film there might be pretty good, or no. Guess I have to go to find out.

One thing that comes across in the trailer that I don’t like is that Oppenheimer has this guilty look on his face. I know a little about Oppenheimer and I know this one fact, he did not feel guilty at all for his creation or even it being dropped on Japan, which to me is just a war crime and the people involved in that should be punished.

Your thoughts, opinions, etc.?

Thanks

Last edited:
I am more interested in the Barbenheimer phenomenon

1EF491A3-A2D2-4ED1-A85F-D8241888A7D3.png

I believe the film ‘Oppenheimer’ may bring Hollywood out of the quagmire we all know it is now currently stuck in and may start making great films again, or at least I hope.

What are your thoughts about this movie so far? Will you see it in IMAX as the director intended?
( I will be watching it at this massive IMAX theater we have hear in CT that is inside a sort of place for kids to look at sea creatures, I dunno, I haven’t been there since I was a kid. We saw some space documentary and it BLEW MY MIND...the sound was booming, the screen and visuals were curved around me like I was actually in space...it was a lot of fun. )So, I can only guess that seeing a Christopher Nolan film there might be pretty good, or no. Guess I have to go to find out.

One thing that comes across in the trailer that I don’t like is that Oppenheimer has this guilty look on his face. I know a little about Oppenheimer and I know this one fact, he did not feel guilty at all for his creation or even it being dropped on Japan, which to me is just a war crime and the people involved in that should be punished.

Your thoughts, opinions, etc.?

Thanks

It looks quite good .:cool:

Last edited: