My Y A Fantasy Novel has been published !

reddishbird

Supporter
Hi all, I've finally finished my first self-published book :)

Book One of The Chronicles of Leaf - The Gift of Leaf

Jinny Morai, a foundling, sees daylight for the first time when she finds two stones. The first turns out to be a dragon's egg, the second a broken amulet.

When the half-stone brings a salamander's child back to life, it has to be part of the Talisman, cleft in two in ancient times.

Now, the Necromancer is threatening all Leaf, and as the only one who can touch the half-stone, Jinny's, and her dragon Sprout's, task to find the other half and use it to defy the evil Dark Mage is becoming all too real.

A Gift of Leaf: H A May: Kindle and paperback.
A Gift of Leaf (Chronicles of Leaf Book 1) eBook : May, H A: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

This book is aimed at age 13+ (and anyone else who fancies it!).

Congratulations, reddishbird, and best of luck with the release! Your book sounds really interesting, CC

Hi all, I've finally finished my first self-published book :)

Book One of The Chronicles of Leaf - The Gift of Leaf

Jinny Morai, a foundling, sees daylight for the first time when she finds two stones. The first turns out to be a dragon's egg, the second a broken amulet.

When the half-stone brings a salamander's child back to life, it has to be part of the Talisman, cleft in two in ancient times.

Now, the Necromancer is threatening all Leaf, and as the only one who can touch the half-stone, Jinny's, and her dragon Sprout's, task to find the other half and use it to defy the evil Dark Mage is becoming all too real.

A Gift of Leaf: H A May: Kindle and paperback.
A Gift of Leaf (Chronicles of Leaf Book 1) eBook : May, H A: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

This book is aimed at age 13+ (and anyone else who fancies it!).
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!