What androids really dream of?!

Phyrebrat

www.beanwriting.com
Supporter
Oh dear…
7FED4E2A-FD5D-49CA-80C2-33C3BF717215.jpeg

Doesn’t it break some kind of primary Law?
I believe it does:

First Law
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Second Law
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Third Law
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
Fourth Law
A robot must not dream of Dick.

A quick review of Roy Batty, Max 404, David 8, Westworld androids, the Maschinenmensh, Lore, Ash, the Terminator, Fembots, M3gan, Ava, etc reveals that androids are definitely not to be trusted, don't have any built-in rules and are the single greatest threat to the future of mankind.

A quick review of Roy Batty, Max 404, David 8, Westworld androids, the Maschinenmensh, Lore, Ash, the Terminator, Fembots, M3gan, Ava, etc reveals that androids are definitely not to be trusted, don't have any built-in rules and are the single greatest threat to the future of mankind.
That’s a good point. I was far more scared of Yul Bryner when I was young than I ever was of demons and monsters.

That’s a good point. I was far more scared of Yul Bryner when I was young than I ever was of demons and monsters.
Plus, now we don't have to worry about global warming.

But I did mean that also in contrast. Robby, Big Hero 5, Huey, R2, Gerty, Wall-E, et al have a good track record for benevolence. It's only when we hang human faces on them that they become uppity people killers.

Last edited:
Plus, now we don't have to worry about global warming.

But I did mean that also in contrast. Robby, Big Hero 5, Huey, R2, Gerty, Wall-E, et al have a good track record for benevolence. It's only when we hang human faces on them that they become uppity people killers.
Except for Hector in Saturn 3
That is a damn creepy android with no head.

I think my op might be flying a bit close to the wind… I thought SFF lounge was a supporters-only forum. Hope this thread hasn’t offended anyone.

I'm mightily offended. So much so I am considering a complaint to the Supreme Robot Overlords.

:ROFLMAO:

Honestly if anyone gets offended they should really lighten up or just scroll on past, this is funny and it isn't aimed at anyone.

Brian and the mods all seem the sort to take this as intended.