• X-Files

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (please state in comments)

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
I only voted for my true favorites:
Farscape
Firefly

There are a few more that I liked, (Game of Thrones, The Expanse) but they don't equal my favorites. And then some of which it was episode-depended whether I liked it or not.

Babylon 5
Farscape
Firefly
Star Wars

There are a few on the list that i love, but wouldn't consider them to be favourites,

Blake's 7 should be added to the list, i think. (I watched it for the first time last year and loved it. Not perfect, but it would do well with a reboot.)

Babylon 5
Dr Who
Farscape
Star Wars
Red Dwarf
Star Trek

Another that could be added is UFO
I've recently watched the series and commander Straker could be quite dark at times

I've really tried to like 'The Outer Limits' but I just can't. I really enjoy 'The Twilight Zone', but this type of medium so much suits the 30 minute slot rather than the 60 minutes. And I really disliked the way that TOL would show you a brief clip of the upcoming episode. I'm already tuned in to watch it, I don't need the extra persuasion. Also the brief 30 second or so intro would be the best bit of the whole episode!

Of the list though, Blakes 7, Twilight Zone, earlier (I'm thinking I-V) seasons of Dwarf.

X-Files is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I loved it back then, because there was nothing else like it on tv, and I still enjoy it in small quantities now. Hated the fact that it started parodying itself towards the end (eg the musical episode with Cher) but most US tv series seem to do this when they've been running too long.

The only series that I would say was perfect in this respect - consistently good in every episode from start to finish - was Breaking Bad.

Stargate SG1
Battlestar Galactica
Farscape
Red Dwarf
Star Trek
Buffy
The X Files
Dr Who