Gregorian vs Julian calendar - Julian calendar survives in a part of Wales

I always found the anniversary of Russian October revolution confusing (it's on November 7th) until I realised that the Julian calendar was used in Russia until February 1918 when Lenin introduced the Gregorian.

When was famous American George Washington born again? Before the switch from Julian to Gregorian calendar.

George Washington was born in Virginia on February 11, 1731, according to the then-used Julian calendar. In 1752, however, Britain and all its colonies adopted the Gregorian calendar which moved Washington's birthday a year and 11 days to February 22, 1732.

When was famous American George Washington born again? Before the switch from Julian to Gregorian calendar.

George Washington was born in Virginia on February 11, 1731, according to the then-used Julian calendar. In 1752, however, Britain and all its colonies adopted the Gregorian calendar which moved Washington's birthday a year and 11 days to February 22, 1732.
I think it wasn't exactly moved a year and 11 days, but just 11 days. The change in year is a bit misleading.
In the Old Style calendar the New Year started on 25 March (so after 11 February). In Gregorian times on 1 January (before 22 February.)

I think it wasn't exactly moved a year and 11 days, but just 11 days. The change in year is a bit misleading.
In the Old Style calendar the New Year started on 25 March (so after 11 February). In Gregorian times on 1 January (before 22 February.)
I don't know. My source of information is the United States National Archives.

But if we've learned anything from recent US politics and scandals -- they seem like a bunch of slackers.