'Them' remake.

The knock I have against remakes and most o them tend of inferior quality to the original . Wit the 1954 film , you have suspend a fair amount of disbelief to enjoy it. . Ants that size are not possible for variety of reasons chief among them their method of berating , pores in the skin as opposed to Lung which ants lack have would cause them so suffocate .

I forgot about Phase IV. Just found it on YouTube and watched it again. Yes, much better than Them.
There tended to be some pretty good Thinker type movies back then. Even today I prefer a good Thinker story plot over special effects.

I forgot about Phase IV. Just found it on YouTube and watched it again. Yes, much better than Them.
There tended to be some pretty good Thinker type movies back then. Even today I prefer a good Thinker story plot over special effects.

There's also The Naked Jungle with Charleston Heston and William Conrad made in 1954 based on Carl Stephanson's story Leiningen vs The Ants. The writer story is a callus the film is sully but entertaining.

The Empire of the Ants 1977 with Joan Collins is cheesy awful and not fun to watch . It's the the classic short story of the same name by H G Wells

There's also The Naked Jungle with Charleston Heston and William Conrad made in 1954 based on Carl Stephanson's story Leiningen vs The Ants. The writer story is a callus the film is sully but entertaining.

It should be , the written story is a classic and , the film is silly but entertaining.

the spell checker/corrector strikes again .:mad:

Probably won't have any resemblance to the original. Might not be a bad thing. Just had a thought, what if the remake is a Them/Phase IV mashup?

Concept wise , if they could come up with the right script and story , yes that could work.