DISCUSSION THREAD -- JANUARY 2023 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

@BT Jones .... The Caretaker .... Left me wondering about the nature of visions, theology, and hope.

@Aknot .... A Tale For Crows .... Left me wondering about the line between bravery and stupidity.

@THX1138 .... The Last Escape .... Left me wondering about tracking and escape.

@Yozh .... Following in the Footsteps .... Left me wondering about the beauty and the danger of new worlds.

@Guttersnipe ..... The Museum of Last Things .... Left me wondering about the difference between last things and irreplaceable things.

@Iwroteathing .... The Forest of the Last Ones .... Left me wondering about dragons and their homes.

@JS Wiig .... Illusions of Unselfish Mischief .... Left me wondering about the truth contained in legends.

**** I just finished paging through the new Fantasy and Science Fiction Magazine. And I think I'd rather read a longer form of any of these 75 worders than any of the articles I saw there. I don't believe I got past the second paragraph before I went "ehh" and kept paging.

Happy New Year's everyone!

There's me. I've enjoyed the stories so far, and look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with, CC

@Cat's Cradle .... Souvenirs .... Left me wondering about what the final depth of a copy cat might be.

@Troyzan787 .... I am the Last One .... Left me wondering about size limits and intelligence.

@cyprus7 ..... eSpace: The Final Frontier .... Left me wondering about the question of how good is it to actually leave what you know?

@AnRoinnUltra .... Closing time at the Payload and Gyroscope ,,,, Left me wondering about when the last one should be downed.

Back