DISCUSSION THREAD -- December 2022 -- 75 Word Writing Challenge

I had never consider how many ways the idea of drift could be used. What seemed at first to be a somewhat limiting theme is anything but. I'm waiting for the 4 wheel drift story to come careening by.

--------------

@therapist .... Double Edged Sword .... Therapist tells us the tale of a wily therapist.

@mosaix .... Finally, A Purpose in Life .... Mosaix reminds us that God moves in mysterious ways.

@Aknot .... The Final Frontier? .... Aknot made me think of Peter Pan... "Second star to the right and straight on to morning."

Bowler1 comes screaming and screeching past in a cloud of burning rubber. And it's not even my car, and I'm really driving it like I stole it.

One last donut, and I'm off again.

I always like donuts, but I prefer to eat them than drive over them.

@Al Dubs Creates .... Particles and Waves .... A. D. C. writes convincingly of the joy of feeling excitement and joy.

@Shyrka .... Panspermia .... Shyrka writes of endings and beginnings with a long view.

@Vince W .... The Perils of Being a Wallflower .... V. W. tells a tale of jokes and other things gone wrong.

@Bren G .... There is No Greater Love .... B. G. reminds us that real truth and real love never change.

@Mon0Zer0 .... Memory Full .... M. Z. writes a tale that haunts me with its pathos.

Last edited:
Arggg... I am aghast at my two 'ins'! Amazing how you stare at something for hours and miss something so obvious! I guess it's appropriate for Christmas as in poetry, there's no room for two 'ins'!

Arggg... I am aghast at my two 'ins'! Amazing how you stare at something for hours and miss something so obvious! I guess it's appropriate for Christmas as in poetry, there's no room for two 'ins'!
I did a similar error when editing a year or so ago. I think the majority or maybe even all readers will understand and ignore it

Back