Improbable Crossovers That You Would Pay Money to See

I don't know if this counts, but I'd love to try writing a fairly hard sci-fi take on the Warhammer 40K universe. I've read the time line, and there is a bloody long gap between today and the fanciful stuff happening - E.G. unlike Star Trek, which has FTL travel being discovered in about 40 years, 40K doesn't introduce it until the year 15000. For all that intervening time humanity has a more-or-less unrecorded history in that universe, and there's no reason why you couldn't write a story that was fairly realistic in it. Grim-dark plus HSF might be a bit much, but I'd be interested to see it (or have a go at writing it myself).

I don't know if this counts, but I'd love to try writing a fairly hard sci-fi take on the Warhammer 40K universe. I've read the time line, and there is a bloody long gap between today and the fanciful stuff happening - E.G. unlike Star Trek, which has FTL travel being discovered in about 40 years, 40K doesn't introduce it until the year 15000. For all that intervening time humanity has a more-or-less unrecorded history in that universe, and there's no reason why you couldn't write a story that was fairly realistic in it. Grim-dark plus HSF might be a bit much, but I'd be interested to see it (or have a go at writing it myself).
You probably know this already, but if not:

Touhou Project has a bunch of rabbit people living on the moon, so any space-faring travelers headed towards Earth would be in for a surprise when they make a pit stop on Luna.

Night of the Teletubbies. They're angry. They're back. And they take no prisoners.
Teletubbies had this bizarre periscope loudspeaker with a woman's voice coming out of alongside a baby's face in the sun so I think that Teletubbies was originally a psychological horror exploring the artifice of childhood and innocence in a world of advanced biotechnology where humanity's technological progress is near-godlike.