BristolCon 2022

Really wish I could have gone but it clashed with MCM. How often are the Bristol Con events?

Really wish I could have gone but it clashed with MCM. How often are the Bristol Con events?

There's one every year, held on the last Saturday in October.
Next year, it's being held a week early.

I was on the volunteer crew this year, but still managed to have lunch with Ursa. I also got to chat with @Serendipity, and @J-WO. One of the best things about BristolCon is the chance to catch up with friends. The downside is meeting up with friends, who promise to kick your a*se next year if you haven't submitted something by that time.

I was on the volunteer crew this year, but still managed to have lunch with Ursa. I also got to chat with @Serendipity, and @J-WO. One of the best things about BristolCon is the chance to catch up with friends. The downside is meeting up with friends, who promise to kick your a*se next year if you haven't submitted something by that time.
If it's a week earlier, I'll definitely be there! Hopefully get a table, if one can do such a thing?

Hopefully get a table, if one can do such a thing?
If you mean a dealer table, you can "get" such things, but if it's somewhere to have a meal, we've either eaten lunch in the bar (as we did this year) or in one of the nearby eateries.

It was great meeting up. Think I'm gonna B-Con again next year.