Cornish Space launch

Vladd67

Stake Holder
Check out the comments for the small minded defeatist luddites. With questions such as how many homes could the fuel wasted on this heat and complaints about rockets tearing a hole in the atmosphere and letting the air leak out I really despair at times. (I do hope the air leak was a joke.)
Of course this is nothing compared to Cornwall's warp drive programme using anti pasti as a fuel. (Sorry)

This 'ere be the five-year voyage of the Starship Penzance, its mission to go dreckly where there ain't no feller's been gone before.

Sounds quite exciting!

Without searching for appropriate links, I merely hint in the direction of Pirates Of Penzance being staged on the USS Enterprise in one of the Star Trek films.
Not otherwise remotely relevant, but hey.

I hear they are about to re-open a treacle mine in Cornwall (Not sure where, the Cornish are very secretive about their treasures). There's a special vein down there that does a special type of treacle that can stretch out so thin. The plan is to use this treacle to build a space elevator off Penzance. Seems like the Cornish want to view the space launches from an unusual angle!

Anyone got any info on this project?