Movies and TV Shows in Which , Had You been a Character You Would Have Made Decidedly Different choices Than They Made .

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
What would you have done differently in those films tv show were you a character in them ? :)

Okay The Mummy 1959 Archeologist John Banning knows that the Mummy Kharis is on the rampage and lolling for him . The scene were he in his den , armed with a shotgun see the Mummy shots it in the chest which downs even slow it down ,Thanks to his wife bearing a remblenace to Kharis long lost love, Banning survives. Okay where it me, one fact the would occurred to to me , that Mummy is already dead shooting him in the chest not likely going to slow him down. I have instead would aimed for his legs or more specially his kneecaps. maiming and crippling him would rendered him far less mobile and far less of a threat.

Last edited:
If I was Indy in Raiders of the Lost Ark I would have let the Nazis find the ark and then take it back to Berlin and allow it to be opened in the presence of Hitler.

WW2 averted as Hitler melted by big god box.

Technically Indiana Jones actions led to the deaths of about 50 million people, I suppose.

If I was Indy in Raiders of the Lost Ark I would have let the Nazis find the ark and then take it back to Berlin and allow it to be opened in the presence of Hitler.

WW2 averted as Hitler melted by big god box.

Technically Indiana Jones actions led to the deaths of about 50 million people, I suppose.

Unless the ark was opened an enclosed area .

I like it . :cool:

Last edited:
Revenge of the Sith , Anakin is lying on the ground legs and arm chopped of and starrting to catch fire because of the lava. Were I Obi Wan, I would tuned around taken my light saber and finished off Anakin and not any way allowed any possibility to fight another day.

I don't really have anything specific, but I've always hated when people who are about to be crushed from above look up and scream instead of attempting to run. And when an unfortunate protagonist just waits for the bad guy to hit him/her. I for one would deliver a swift kick to the groin and another to the head when he doubles over.

Dune were I emperor Shaddam Corino VI having no male heir and seeing the trouble brewing , would have taken a far different approach with Leto Atredies . Yes Leto was popular but not eally a threat because he was loyal. I would have set up an arranged marriage between Paul Atredies and Princess Irulan . This strategy would have neutralized the Harkonen's , Satisfied the Bene Gesserite and likely everybody else would have fallen into line and, ultimately his grandson would have become Emperor . So much death, destruction , trouble and aggravation could have been avoided. :)

Indian Jones and The Last Crusade

Walter Donovan : Im not historian , I don't which one is the right cup"

Dr Snider : "Let me choose for You " she hands him an ornate and obviously wrong cup.

Walter Donovan : It's more beautiful then I'd ever imagined " He fills the cup walks over to Dr Snider points a gun at her " Dr Snider , I think you should have the honor of the first drink from the cup "

If I were Walter Donovan , I would have actually paid attention to to the Knight's warning about the consequences of drinking from the wrong cup. :)

Last edited:
Goldfinger

Bond : " You Expect me too talk"?

Goldfinger: "No Mr Bond , I expect you to die "

I wouldn't have turned off the laser .

That's the problem Bond villains , they always seem to give Bond a way out dire predicaments which leads to their eventual downfall . They are so predictably stupid in this. good usually triumphs in a Bond him because evil is a very very dumb. :)

Last edited:
If I had been Arthur Dent I would have never complain about three pints, especially at lunchtime.

If I were Ford perfect knowing Earths fate at the hands would shown up several year earlier bought warning and evidence about the Vogans and advanced weapons tech to blow the Vogons out the of sky . The with a fleet ships would have paid Vogan how wold a fist with choice , move the interstellar bypass elsewhere leave Earth aloe or have your world reduced to rubble and I would fill out the demand forms in triplicate.:D

Ha ha.Actually thinking about it, it was the d****s not Davros

Genesis of the Daleks , Had I been the Doctor , I would have strangled Davros , ended Nyder's existence if possible, gone down to the Dalek incubation chambers , blown them to Kingdom come. Then to the assembly line for the Dalek battle chassis and shut them down permanently too.

Last edited:
The Doctor changes things all the time , he should saved Adric.

This is one of the problems with bringing time travel into the equation (in almost any book or film). If all you have to do is go back in time to reverse anything that's happened, where is the drama? A bit like when Superman and Star Trek did it.

I suppose the difference with the TARDIS is that the Doctor hasn't the ability and/or the equipment to choose when and where he materialises in time and space, so even if he wanted to he couldn't.

Back