Who is Greater Piers Anthony or Raymond E Feist ?

I've only read Anthony's A Spell for Chameleon. I thought it was pretty funny, but some parts really haven't aged well.

I’ve read the first four or five Xanth books but lost interest. I did read Bio of a Space Tyrant. I’ve never read any Feist but I keep meaning to rectify that.

Ive read the first 4 Riftwar books and enjoyed them and his novel Faire Tale . What's interesting about Riftwar is it's' not set on Earth but , Earth does exist in this universe . its fun series to read. :cool:

PierXANTHony might have an overinflated ego.

I enjoyed a ton of Xanth, back in the 80's, until the sheer number of them and an increasingly iffy quality made made my interest grow thin.

My favorite Anthony were the "Incarnations of Immortality" series. Great stories; but he took to blogging at the end of each book.

Long before internet blogging became a thing; Anthony began spewing far TMI about himself. Some artists, we need to be able to enjoy their works and not learn too much about their inner torments.

As Bick mentions, upthread, there appears in Anthony's stories, a disturbing fascination with adolescent women below the age of consent. His lecherous blogging doesn't do anything to relieve that impression and tends to leave an unsavory impression in the readers mind.