August / September 100 Word Anonymous Challenge 2022 Discussion

Thanks all for the votes and the congratulations.

Now I have a theory, based on a couple of leads.
Firstly, 'Out of the comfort zone...into the fire' shares a strikingly similar dialogue pattern to Paranoid Marvins latest entry in the 75.
And secondly, both 'Out of the comfort zone...' and 'No need to get excited, its just a story' were posted on the very same day and both contain the word 'fiddlesticks'.
Therefore I conclude that both were, infact, written by Paranoid Marvin himself.

And secondly, both 'Out of the comfort zone...' and 'No need to get excited, its just a story' were posted on the very same day and both contain the word 'fiddlesticks'.
Therefore I conclude that both were, infact, written by Paranoid Marvin himself.
I could (and probably am) be wrong, but I have somehow come to identify the word 'fiddlesticks' with AnRoinUltra. When I look for other stories that bear his characteristics (his naming conventions, for instance) I find only 3 (in a quick survey.) Sum: 2 + 3 = 5. Usually.
For those interested in Guessing, here is the list of authors and the number of submissions for each:
AnRoinnUltra 5
Ah! Confirmed! It is 5 indeed.

Thanks all for the votes and the congratulations.

Now I have a theory, based on a couple of leads.
Firstly, 'Out of the comfort zone...into the fire' shares a strikingly similar dialogue pattern to Paranoid Marvins latest entry in the 75.
'Out of the comfort zone...into the fire' was written by paranoid marvin, but not the other guess. Good start (y)

Congratulations therapist! And congratulations to therapist for guessing my (probably least obvious) entry. It did make me smile to see another 'fiddlesticks' in another entry on the same day!:ROFLMAO:

I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to guessing authors, but I did think that JS Wigg might have written 'Time to Wake Up'.

Congratulations Therapist. Well deserved win. Really a lot of good stories. Kudos to all who participated

It's been a week with no continued discussion, so I'm going to mark this challenge officially closed.
Thank you to all the participants who where in inspired by @Daysman choice of Topic. It is always a show of quality of entries when a tie breaker needs to be implemented. It was great to have a reviewer, so my gratitude to @JS Wiig for taking the time to do this.
I had one entry-- 'A Night Out'. I was thrilled to get a vote from @THX1138 and mentions from @M. Robert Gibson, @Aknot and @Daysman :)

Here are the reveals:
Authors and stories:
Aknot - Apocalyptic Dusting

Improbable Travels
AnRoinnUltra - Time to wake up

One space creature's luxury is another space creature's lowly hovel

The misapprehension of Sheriff Zalderbon Bongodrick

No need to get excited, it's just a story

How to fool Zomboonicans

Astro Pen - Game Over
BT Jones - Comfort Zone Incorporated
chrispenycate - But that was too hard…

Soft imprisonment
Daysman - Pastimes

As Always

Room 21L
elvet - A Night Out
Guttersnipe - Why We Can't Go Outside

Breakdown on a Full Moon
JS Wiig - Fumigation

Side Effects

Global Warming
M. Robert Gibson - Dimensions
paranoid marvin - He's Behind You

Out Of The Comfort Zone... Into The Fire
therapist - Rat in a maze

A.I. Companion
THX1138 - The Training Session.

The EVA

Bedbug and Beyond

Professor Schlotzsky

Attempt #3
Victoria Silverwolf - Contentment

Stories and authors:

A.I. Companion - therapist
A Night Out - elvet
Apocalyptic Dusting - Aknot
As Always - Daysman
Attempt #3 - THX1138
Bedbug and Beyond - THX1138
Breakdown on a Full Moon - Guttersnipe
But that was too hard… - chrispenycate
Comfort Zone Incorporated - BT Jones
Contentment - Victoria Silverwolf
Dimensions - M. Robert Gibson
He's Behind You - paranoid marvin
How to fool Zomboonicans - AnRoinnUltra
Improbable Travels - Aknot
Fumigation - JS Wiig
Game Over - Astro Pen
Global Warming - JS Wiig
No need to get excited, it's just a story - AnRoinnUltra
One space creature's luxury is another space creature's lowly hovel - AnRoinnUltra
Out Of The Comfort Zone... Into The Fire - paranoid marvin
Pastimes - Daysman
Professor Schlotzsky - THX1138
Rat in a maze - therapist
Room 21L - Daysman
Side Effects - JS Wiig
Soft imprisonment - chrispenycate
The EVA - THX1138
The misapprehension of Sheriff Zalderbon Bongodrick - AnRoinnUltra
The Training Session - THX1138
Time to wake up - AnRoinnUltra
Why We Can't Go Outside - Guttersnipe