Star Wars: Andor

BT Jones

Supporter
I'm surprised no one's started a thread on this yet.
I'm really looking forward to this one. Hopefully it's got better bones than Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I’m hugely impressed by this teaser. Andor looks like it could be very good indeed.

Great cast and the design work looks exceptional.

I think using a relatively minor character is a good idea, too. Less opportunities for disappointment.

CupofJoe

Some medals you wear on your heart not your sleeve
A prequal to Rogue One?
I'll never see it but the trailer looks good.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Just seen the trailer for this - actually looks interesting. :)

Well, t given the event's in Rogue One , we know how things are ultimately going to turn out Andor . But, I do agree, it does look good. :cool:

Toby Frost

Supporter
Hmm. I watched the first episode of this last night, and had slightly mixed feelings. I liked the toughness and the moral complexity of it, as well as the lack of Jedi and "high-level" characters. However, it feels slightly false, perhaps because there's no real swearing, no blood and all the drinks/drugs/guns/machinery are sci-fi talk. It's a bit like shows that claim to be set in hard reality and go out before the watershed. And for some reason, I found the dialogue quite hard to hear.

However, overall I rather liked it. Watching Andor walking around being seedy is entertaining, as are the police. It might be a slow burner, but it's got promise.