D and D movie preview

They did a really good job making a final episode for it (though a better voice for the good Venger is needed).

This is what Dungeon Master brought the kids to the realm not for the purpose of destroy Venger but saving him, redeeming him . This was easily of the best written Saturday morning shows of all time.

I had mixed feelings about that ending when I first read the script. It felt so Return of the Jedi. It does make sense in a way to have a surprise revelation on who Venger is, but it is jarring since I don't recall any hints of it. And what is Shadowdemon going to do now? He's out of a job.

I had mixed feelings about that ending when I first read the script. It felt so Return of the Jedi. It does make sense in a way to have a surprise revelation on who Venger is, but it is jarring since I don't recall any hints of it. And what is Shadowdemon going to do now? He's out of a job.

Shadow Demon will either hook up with some other big baddie or, he'll get his own reality television show. and write a Realm best seller autobiography Venger's Shadow My Life As An Under-Appreciated Underpaid Lackey :D

Last edited:
Shadow Demon will either hook up with some other big baddie or, he'll get his own reality television show. and write a Realm best seller autobiography Venger's Shadow My Life As a Under-Appreciated Underpaid Lackey :D
Or perhaps he could just call it Spare.

Prequel Book. Dungeons and Dragons : Honor Among Thieves: The Road To Neverwinter by Jaleigh Johnson. Quite a title .:)

I saw a clip where they reanimated a corpse and had three questions that it could answer. A very funny scene.

Will you be reading the prequel book, Baylor?

I saw a clip where they reanimated a corpse and had three questions that it could answer. A very funny scene.

Will you be reading the prequel book, Baylor?

At the moment , no . I got too much to read.:)

I'm not sure why they feel that every D&D movie has to be full of comedy. The cartoon series pretty much nailed it, but some light comedy relief but also lots of intense action filled parts..

I went to see it today and, it was very entertaining and enjoyable.:cool:

Same here too. We saw it today as well and like @BAYLOR said, very entertaining and a fun time.
I also enjoyed to 'cameo appearance/joke' of the 'party' too :)

It was very nice send up of Fantasy Adventure genre with lots of laughs . They left no stone unturned In that one . :D

Ive seen out twice on tv , still enjoyable. :cool: