What do you do with minor plot holes?

Actually looking at Steve’s response it occurs to me that in Waters I have a walk described as a loop where it’s actually not but for the purposes of the story only worked if it was. No one has pulled me up on it and I did see it as necessary licence.

Actually looking at Steve’s response it occurs to me that in Waters I have a walk described as a loop where it’s actually not but for the purposes of the story only worked if it was. No one has pulled me up on it and I did see it as necessary licence.
How is the walk not a loop? Is it a real walk?

I've realised one occurrence of a particular magic effect in my books behaves inconsistently with others, in that it lasts only hours rather than permanently.

I can see three options:

1, make it consistent even though this will mean having to majorly rework a scene and probably make it worse in other ways.
2, have a character speculate a fudge reason that risks drawing attention to it.
3, ignore it in the hope that no one will notice anyway, and if they do, it's far less egregious than some in other books.

Being lazy but particular about "magical physics", I'll probably end up with 2. I'm curious what other people do about similar situations.
I've always found that if you create a world then you have to really own it. This would mean that you either take out the element or rework the scene so that it makes sense. I think (and based on my own experience as an author) fantasy and science fiction readers become so invested that they absolutely will notice - to you - something that is just a minor detail.