Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I thought I'd post this teaser for Jedi: Survivor here.

Not sure what to expect, but I'm hoping they will be in a position to release some gameplay footage soon. I very much enjoyed Jedi: Fallen order and I'm looking forward to exploring the Star Wars Galaxy again. It looks like we might get more planets to explore, but I do hope to return to Dathomir.

I must get back to Fallen Order - I didn't really get into it first time around.

These things aren't for everyone, Bugg. Out of curiosity, how far did you get?

After the initial opening sequence I found that I really wanted to explore the environment. J: FO was the first time I ever wanted to 100% a game. I'll play this again before Survivor is released.

Not very far at all - about 4 or 5 hours. It was one of those cases where I bought it whilst it was in a Steam sale and tried it out to make sure it ran okay on my pc, then put it to one side with the intention of going back to it after I finished the game I was playing at the time, and then got distracted by other games instead.

Decided to give the game another go. Just returned to Zeffo from Kashyyyk and hit a point where the game repeatedly crashes. There's nothing complicated going on, it's just a climbing section, but it crashes at exactly the same place every time, and it's a linear section so there's no alternative way around it. So I guess I'm screwed. Glad I didn't pay full price for it.

Damn! Sorry Bugg. I think i'll replay it this weekend.

I uninstalled it. Might try a complete re-install at some point.