Last day of FREE kindle Ebook promotion for New Fantasy release 'The Last of the Wild Days'

Daniel J Loney Author

Supporter
Greetings all fantasy fiction readers looking for a cosy read to see them through the last few months until summertime, I've just published the first volume of my new fantasy fiction series 'The Last of the Wild Days', inspired by and dedicated to three of my favourite childhood authors who are sadly no longer with us. It's available on Ebook and paperback on amazon and I'm running a free Ebook promotion to get it out there and hopefully get some reviews in, I'd love you guys to read it as fans of this particular genre and until midnight tonight... Its free! all you need is the free Kindle app for IOS or android. Grab it while you can and tell anyone else you know who is at odds and ends for a fantasy to read!

LOTWD jpeg.jpg

'For Brackenhal, Merralea and their last remaining cub, life on the rugged Storm Cairns is a continuous struggle. Plagued by hunger, exposure and carnivorous Flesheaters who are picking their fellow Foragers off one by one, they are fleeing a brutal and seemingly unending winter in search of kinder lands than their own. On their path, they discover an abandoned fox cub lying in the snow. Despite foxes being some of the most feared and cruel of all predators, they decide to raise the cub as their own. Meanwhile, another creature born of winter itself is uniting the Flesheaters under one creed to begin a great hunt, and as the Foragers raise their orphaned cub in little knowledge of the looming threat, the Wintergazer is ever growing in both power... and hunger'

Here is the link...

The Last of the Wild Days: Volume One: Amazon.co.uk: Loney, Daniel J: 9798783640049: Books

Buy The Last of the Wild Days: Volume One by Loney, Daniel J (ISBN: 9798783640049) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.

www.amazon.co.uk