DISCUSSION THREAD -- April 2022 -- 300 Word Writing Challenge #45

It's on display at the Jersey Maritime Museum, but their website is seriously underwhelming and I can't find any information about it or the artist. You'll just have to use your imagination! (Or phone the museum asking for the details!)

I'd only flounder if I tried to make a pun.

On a serious note, an idea springs to mind like a writing lamb frolicking in a pasture so green, yet unaware that somewhere near lies the wolf of self doubt and the metaphor farmer of awful anthropomorphic alliterations.

@Rafellin .... Go Home .... Asks the question whether some action is enough action and leaves us hanging.

@Astro Pen .... The Uprising .... Asks the question whether or not learning from the mistakes of others is even possible.

A terrific photograph of an amazing and inspiring piece of art. Well done, Chris Green!

I had two stories, one funny, one dark. I kinda wanted to write something with adverbs, so I went dark... adverbs seem to suit dark.

I've enjoyed the stories entered so far. Best of luck with your writing, to all yet to enter. Have a good month, everyone, CC

ps - yes, there is a writer who influenced my story. :)

Not written anything as yet. I'm leaning opposite of yourself, @Cat's Cradle and going humourous.

Although many say my humourous entries are the same as my dark... both resulting in distaste :ROFLMAO:

Back