11.11: The Walking Dead - Rogue Element

ctg

weaver of the unseen
yDb0r2r.jpg

Eugene looks for Stephanie after she mysteriously goes missing. Connie investigates a story on Trooper Davis. Carol helps Hornsby with a labor dispute at a drug farm.

IMDB score 7.1

This was a strange one.
Dr Evil, turning into a drunken mess because Stephanie goes missing, dragging Princess into his conspiracy theory.
What does Hornsby think our group can give him? His cultivation of Carol, letting Eugene and Princess walk free when they should have been taking to court. Then letting Eugene go again. My theory is he wants to rule the Commonwealth, he doesn't have the guts to remove Milton but thinks he can manipulate our guys to remove her and put him in charge.
Connie and Kelly have stumbled onto something a little more concerning than Hornsby's power grab. I'm inclined to believe Mercer shoved the list under their door. He wasn't happy the prisoner was moved without his say so.

Dr Evil, turning into a drunken mess because Stephanie goes missing, dragging Princess into his conspiracy theory.
Not Faux Stephanie went missing, not the real one, also known as Max. She isn't Princess.

I'm inclined to believe Mercer shoved the list under their door. He wasn't happy the prisoner was moved without his say so.
Interesting.

Too much Eugene. Not enough, well, almost anyone else.
What does Hornsby think our group can give him? His cultivation of Carol, letting Eugene and Princess walk free when they should have been taking to court. Then letting Eugene go again. My theory is he wants to rule the Commonwealth, he doesn't have the guts to remove Milton but thinks he can manipulate our guys to remove her and put him in charge.
I get the impression that Hornsby is already the Commonwealth ruler. Milton is a figurehead, perhaps still under the illusion that she is still in charge.

I'm likely way off but I think he has side operations that are hidden from Milton. He has a lot of control that the powers that be aren't aware but not full control and whilst Mercer is in charge of security there is no way he can remove the Miltons.

This was a strange one.
It was very strange. That possible explanation helps.
Too much Eugene. Not enough, well, almost anyone else.
Also, the whole CSI thing! And Eugene's new head keeps putting me off. He has the voice right, but the character is too different.