Audio-drama: Death Incorporated

Dejito Productions

You died peacefully and pain free
Supporter
Two strangers wake up dead in an unfinished afterlife that was abandoned during construction. Hey everyone! A friend of mine suggested posting our new series here: Death Inc. (www.deathinc.rip). We have 5 short episodes out currently, but have several more recorded and in the pipeline. I truly hope you find it entertaining and fun. We are addicted to producing this show, and it is my first time making a SciFi series. I get a lot of inspiration from Agents of Shield + a giant amount of indie SciFi movies such as Parallel, Coherence, Mother, Level 16, The Wave, and many others that we've discovered and were recommended by my family.

Happy Sunday!

- Evan

Last edited:
I think the TV forum is the correct place to share our show since it is an episodic adventure, but I understand if this gets removed :speechless:
We keep the TV section for more established programmes, so I'll move this over to Promotions which is where Supporters tell us about their work. (It's in the Writing section -- as most of our Supporters' work is in the form of novels etc -- so you won't have thought of looking there!)

We keep the TV section for more established programmes, so I'll move this over to Promotions which is where Supporters tell us about their work. (It's in the Writing section -- as most of our Supporters' work is in the form of novels etc -- so you won't have thought of looking there!)
Thank you! I know the struggle w/ moderation so I appreciate your guidance.

Nice work Evan, do ya have a downlandable Mp3 for the show?
Love that kind of entertainment, and great to hear a new show. I tried putting together one last year (The adventures of Special Agent Black Socks). Be cool to do a crossover sometime where Black Socks visits the afterlife, makes a pigs ear of being dead, and eventually gives up on the idea.
Anyway, great stuff, will spread the word (y)

Thanks for the encouragement! We don’t have an mp3 available at this time. I saw you on Instagram/website though, love the space themed energy you’ve got all over it. I’m obsessed with space & comedy. Just gave you a follow :) Hope you enjoy our show when you get a chance to listen to it.

Thanks, enjoyed the show. The net struggles with sound and images here, but I got it to work on your Anchor site. Great idea to have a narrator (and great narrator's voice -fair play to her).
I tried rewriting a story as a radio play before, and it was pain using the script to bring in action and scene changes. I think it works well having someone jump in with a couple of lines to set the scene. Good stuff, keep it up. (y)

Thank you! I’ll pass that along to Helena. She really is a gem. Keep me updated on your productions, I’d be happy to take a listen when you’ve got something ready.

Nice one, something quick and relatively painless below ...I've a 3.5hr audiobook on the website ('The Turd Prophecy', might work on a long journey) -well done again.